Recent Blogs Posts

1. 2019 Grand Design XLS 17MKE Furnace Problems

Didnít see this issue on any post so Iím reaching out for input. First time Grand Design owner.

I have a brand new XLS 17MKE. Had it out for the second time earlier this month and had the need to turn on the furnace for the first time. Furnace came on OK but heat distribution is horrific. Vent in bathroom is hot enough to burn the hair off your legs. Vent next to door which runs under sink is warm at most. Vent that comes out under bed has NO hot air. Only air is coming from under ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Anyone use a Swiffer to clean RV exterior

I am in a park with no RV washing allowed. Exterior is slightly dirty [have had lots of rain]. Has anyone used a Swiffer sweeper wet mop to clean the RV exterior? I currently use my Swiffer on the inside walls, ceiling and floors.

Want to try the Swiffer on the exterior followed by waxing. There are lots of RV cleaning products and advise out there but I could not find any Swiffer info on the gel coat. The dry wash systems are available but the Swiffer is really cheap.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Landing Gear

My landing gears are uneven on my Reflection 393RLS. Is there any way to get them evened up again?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Solitude 369RL located in central Indiana

Solitude 369RL located in central Indiana.Extras included from the factory Heat Pump, 2 televisions, Duel Air Conditioning, Convection Microwave, Self-leveling hydraulic system, 3 theater seats rear couch. Dealer added 50 amp connected retracting reel, automatic transfer switch. Many installed extras including Self adjusting brakes, Flex Air pin box, new Metal bearings and alignment, New Good Year Tires. $49,900 selling due to health reasons.DSC02698.jpgDSC02700.jpg ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 303 with F-250 6.2

Quote Originally Posted by ROCamper View Post
    Well, I guess I can speak to this thread (see my sig). I pull 8 to 10 times a season, we think that's pretty good for working full time and living in western NY. Since our family is close by, we still spend a lot of weekends doing holidays, birthdays, etc. together. Sometimes we resort to "meet us at xyz campground for a bbq to celebrate your birthday" if they aren't camping with us! Back to the subject ... the biggest concern that I have is that my gasser is my daily drive also, 12 mpg hurts the
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.