All Blog Entries

1. Finally, we got to sleep in our Solitude

Finally, after a nasty winter, we got to open our new Solitude for the camping season this past weekend and spend the night in it. Absolutely love the camper. My buddy Brian and I even kicked back in the theater seats Friday night and watched the Red Wings beat the Bruins. The only problem is the amount of storage. There's too much. Shelley wants to go spend money on new stuff to fill it up.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. Nice (but challenging) Time On The Road

Well, we have our shake down cruise completed, and discovered a few little problems that have mostly been resolved. So we headed out on our second trip to a country music festival about 75 miles from the house. It's five days of camping and country music with family and friends.

We arrived at the festival grounds in Florence Arizona last Wednesday at around 7am. After waiting in line and checking in at 9am, we were off to our assigned "camp site". The camping areas are ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why do I charge for access.

Recently I received an email concerning why I charge for access. The emailer wrote:
    I'm confused by the requirement to have to pay to see the whole forum. I am on other forums for things like trucks and boats and I've never paid. I'm not sure why you have to charge and they don't, maybe they have ads? Couldn't you get GD to sponsor the site? GD seems to use the site to reach customers and get feedback. I just think you are going to lose many possible contributors that make this forum interesting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blog Test

Our new 337 RLS Reflection is due to hit the dealer's lot tomorrow. We are excited to trade in our 2007 Keystone Cougar for this new Grand Design fifth wheel. Our Keystone product could have been a thesis on poor quality. We had multiple system break downs nearly every time we hit the road. After we purchased it, it spent the first nine weeks getting major repairs. The number one reason we selected the new Reflection fifth wheel is Grand Design's reputation for quality.

Ginnie ...
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.