All Blog Entries

1. Purchased Grand Design Momentum 376TH

This post is a kind of test of the blog capabilities.

05/01/2017
    We spent 3 days in Durango, CO picking up our Momentum 376TH. It took longer than expected to move from our old 5th wheel into the new one.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. One last shot

This was a few nights ago and must have been our parting sunset. It was a beauty to say the least !! I'm going to miss those occasional stunning sunsets but it's time to move on.

We leave FL tomorrow morning and spend 9 days at one of our fav stops , Lake Powhatan just outside of Ashevill, NC then off to the rally in Crossvile,TN. A Fun way to end an almost 6 month avoidence of winter weather. We can only hope the weather cooperates with us back in MI when we return.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Molly's Winter Vacation

Molly's winter vacation started with an unexpected two day stop in Florence, SC. Grand Design did a fantastic job of getting us the needed part overnight!!! After what seemed like forever to Molly we got to our site in Bradenton and finally went to the dog beach in Venice, FL. She was super excited to get back to the beach. She also enjoyed her visit with Koda and Gizmo. We enjoyed early strawberries and produce, but couldn't gloat about the weather since it was warm back in Virginia Beach. We started ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  4. Almost a year

WOW, it's been almost a year since I posted in the blogs. We're winding down our 2nd full snowbird season in FL.
    This year it's a 5 month stay and already booked for next winter. Many have left and a bunch of us will be gone by the 1st of may then there's a couple handfulls that live here all year.
    Gary's getting the itch to move to FL and I have had the itch to full time. It seems we are in the 303 much more than the house anyhow...at least 3/4 timing now.

Can't complain,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Weekend Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by dloase View Post
    Like many of us, we do other things than camp. This past weekend I did one of those with my step son. My late father-in-law built several dune buggies back in the late 60's and early 70's. When he passed in July, he wanted my step-son to have the one that he built for himself, so this weekend we went and recovered it. While that sound easy enough, the plates on the buggy expired in '88 and I suspect it had been "parked" where it was since the end of the season in '87. After first
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.