All Blog Entries

1. Hankook, Rated G, 110 PSI

I'll put this here...there are new awesome tires on the market, but the best is this= https://www.motortrend.com/how-to/ha...trailer-tires/

Hankook, finally, I bought all four, let the monkeys on the forum state their position.

Updated 11-03-2021 at 11:49 PM by CaptPicardo

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Connectivity, wifi, internet and starlink

My life and blood on the road in internet connectivity, it's my full time job and we've tried many solutions...wanted to share few of those experiences with you all:
    - Weboost is snake oil, it is fakery, doesn't work in any condition, don't pay for this garbage.
    - WifiCampPro - this does work in some circumstances but if your upstream internet is crap, so will yours be
    - Cellular - TMobile has been our best connector nationally, relative to Verizon and ATT. Verizon has been ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Lots new, and I'm way behind in bloggin

Last post was in Greybull, Wy (great little urban park in the middle of nowhere). Since that time we moved onto Big Timber, MT, then Spring Creek Trout Ranch, then Shyrock (Superior) MT - where we bought a permanent lot, then on to St Regis, MT (an even smaller town but awesome cherries), over to Warden, Wa for a week of golfing at Sage Hills, now we're in Mallard Creek RV and Golf resort. I suck at golfing but it's good exercise, especially when it's 100 degrees out . We've gotten Starlink to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Greybull, WY KOA

As we were charting our course for the western loop (west of Colorado) we came across a little KOA in the middle of nowhere in the little town of Greybull, Wyoming. It was at a convenient location for our route and are currently staying here for a couple of weeks. Yes, it's kind of in the middle of nowhere but have come to find out it's a jewel of a park. Great concrete padded sites, FHU, patio, swing, your own propane grill and the internet is ~40 Mbps download/5Mbps upload. All services work great ...
  5. Maiden Voyage

Hello fellow Blogger's
    I have received some spot on advice from some of you thank you much.
    This will be my 3rd unit 2020 GDRV Solitude 390RK.
    First time pulling a fifth wheel with a new F450 Dually.
    First trip from Brunswick Ga to Dunlap TN R&R Campground. Like y'all i been to a few campgrounds. I usually do reviews on http://campgroundreviews.com as i really appreciate peoples comments immensely.
    If any of you find yourself in vicinity please contact me. ...

Updated 05-28-2021 at 06:16 AM by StevyG

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.