Recent Blogs Posts

1. 12 volt fuse size/type blade?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Hello "Imagine" RV'ers!

We've purchased an 2018 GD "Imagine" 2150RB this past March. I'm makikng a "short" list of things I need to order from Amazon for our next camping adventure.
    One of the things I saw on YouTube was an emergency kit for unusual situations. One of the items listed was to have some assorted blade type fuses. I think it's a great idea!
    HOWEVER.....I'm sitting at home and my RV is in storage at the moment .....which is about 8 miles from the house....Would
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ford F350 Automatic tailgate

I have a 2017 F350 SuperDuty Lariat SuperCrew cab with the automatic tailgate release. I will be pulling my 2018 GD Imagine 2670MK on a trip in the next several weeks. The question is how can I disable the auto feature on the tailgate? The tailgate will not fully extend when hooked to the ball hitch. I don't want the tailgate open while hooked to prevent damage. Anyone have a solution. Ford didn't have a solution, the fuse for the door and tailgate locks are all in one.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Converter Issues

Purchased our 2018 Solitude in April of 2017. Had to replace the converter in November of 2017. We now need to replace the converter again. Has anyone else had problems with their converters? Are we doing something wrong or just getting lemons?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Black water Tank Cleaning

Quote Originally Posted by jim1521 View Post
    I use Walex Porta-Paks in the tank. The other thing I do is what I call a "Deep Clean". I dump the black tank as normal, then add a VERY large squirt of Dawn into the tank; I mean about 1/2 of a small bottle. I then proceed to fill the black tank to as close to full with the fresh water internal rinse system, leaving the dump valve closed. When I've got it nearly full I'll let it sit for about an hour to work on cleaning the walks inside the tank. I then proceed to dump the tank, and giving
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 2019 303RLS AC Issue

Has anyone out there hand an issue with the second 15k AC unit In bedroom I canít run mine on high fan or Auto, kicks right off. Also it appears to struggle to cool when compared against the second 15k AC unit in the coach
    Maybe itís a thermostat problem....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast