Recent Blogs Posts

1. Lug nut size on 2018 Imagine 2670MK

Does anyone know the correct size of the lug nuts on a 2018 2670MK? are they SEA or Metric?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Does anyone tow a Imagine 2600RB with a 2017 or newer Licoln Navigator

Hi everyone. This is my first post. The wife and I are seriously considering purchasing a new 2600RB. We own a 2017 Lincoln Navigator (standard length) with the heavy duty towing package. Navigator towing max is 8600 lbs, max hitch weight is 860 lbs. I think I should be fine towing the 2600RB with the navigator but am interested in others' opinions, particularly if someone is towing a 2600RB with a Navigator.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Gas water heater light doesn't go out

According to the water heater instructions for our Atwood water heater and according to what we've always been used to in other rv units, the gas water heater light is supposed to go out once the water heater lights but our light stays on. The light is part of the control panel where all the other toggle switches are so I'm wondering if it's supposed to stay on so you can tell the gas unit us on. Does anyone else have that type of setup and does your light stay on or go off? Additionally the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Excited to Get Back into Our Reflection

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]We purchased our 2018 GD Reflection 315RLTS back in August 2017 and got to be in it through October 2017. Closing it down at the end of October was hard. We have been using the winter to find things for the trailer. There is now a growing collection of spice jars, stacking pans, DVDs, water pressure gauge, a sign, and other items to bring when we go to the trailer. It has helped the time to pass looking for things. I am excited about finding the stacking pans; they will be a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Off with his head!

Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    We had the honor of this beautiful hawk dining with us yesterday.
    IMG_3885cropW.jpg
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast