Recent Blogs Posts

1. 2018 - 303RLS TV Cabling wire diagram

Quote Originally Posted by beaumark View Post
    IMG_0705.jpgFor those of your who wonder how the wiring goes for the TV hook ups. If you think there are correction please post.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New RV

Hi I just bought a new 2019 29RS...I do the walk through on Friday. I would welcome any suggestion on what to look for.....I might add I am also new to RV. Thanks Rob
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 310GK and Satellite Dish

Just purchased a Solitude 310GK... We have a Tailgater satellite dish with a Wally... Is there an easy way to connect it to the trailer? It has a popup TV and looks like a PAIN to connect and disconnect each time we move around... 'preciate any ideas....
    Also no sure why the difference connections on outside of trailer....file-10.jpeg
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Trash talk

Chris,
    Keep up the great work. I fully agree with you. This is a great tool for Grand design owners.
    Steve
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 12 volt fuse size/type blade?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Hello "Imagine" RV'ers!

We've purchased an 2018 GD "Imagine" 2150RB this past March. I'm makikng a "short" list of things I need to order from Amazon for our next camping adventure.
    One of the things I saw on YouTube was an emergency kit for unusual situations. One of the items listed was to have some assorted blade type fuses. I think it's a great idea!
    HOWEVER.....I'm sitting at home and my RV is in storage at the moment .....which is about 8 miles from the house....Would
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast