All Blog Entries

1. Lectric bikes - Love 'em and wish we had have done them sooner!

We had been looking at ebikes for well over a year when we finally pulled the trigger and bought the Lectric bike brand. Wow, so much fun for $995 (on Black Friday special). I've ridden mine 153 miles since receiving in October and they are a blast. I've taken it over rocks, desert dirt, Galveston beach, many parks and it's been well worth the money. We sold the traditional bikes and bike rack and replaced with a bike rack that is more durable for the back of the Solitude. It's also quick to detach ...

Updated 12-28-2021 at 03:09 PM by CaptPicardo

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 2021 - our camping trips

Here are the places we camped with our Imagine 2800BH in 2021:

• DeSoto State Park - Fort Payne, AL - 4 trips for 13 nights
    • James H. "Sloppy" Floyd State Park - Summerville, GA - 1 trip for 2 nights
    • Skidaway Island State Park - Savannah, GA - 1 trip for 5 nights
    • Vogel State Park - Blairsville, GA - 1 trip for 3 nights
  3. Camp Verde: Verde Valley RV Resort - Awesome

We're at Verde Valley RV resort for a month and apart from an occasional glitch on wifi this resort has quite a community. We're surrounded by NASCAR fans, cowboys for the rodeo and a dozen rally groups. Great park and so many friendly people and activities. Tons to explore in this area, I like it better than Sedona, but you can easily visit there as well.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Catching up...Redwoods, Nevada Desert and Las Vegas

I apologize for our long absence from the blog...we have been out trying to rebuild a golf game, finding a super tall Redwood, fixing flats in the North Nevada desert and trying to see a show in Vegas.

Redwoods in Crescent City, CA are pretty amazing, especially visiting Trees of Mystery down near Klamath Falls. A mudslide took out the road, they are rebuilding quickly but plan for a little extra time. Stayed at Crescent City KOA, amazing for tent campers, descent for RVs...but some ...
  5. Hankook, Rated G, 110 PSI

I'll put this here...there are new awesome tires on the market, but the best is this= https://www.motortrend.com/how-to/ha...trailer-tires/

Hankook, finally, I bought all four, let the monkeys on the forum state their position.

Updated 11-03-2021 at 11:49 PM by CaptPicardo

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.