Recent Blogs Posts

1. 2019 303RLS AC Issue

Has anyone out there hand an issue with the second 15k AC unit In bedroom I canít run mine on high fan or Auto, kicks right off. Also it appears to struggle to cool when compared against the second 15k AC unit in the coach
    Maybe itís a thermostat problem....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Tilted 5th wheel

Has anyone had this same issue. I notice driving on the freeway, my 303 5th wheel is tilted to one side. I can see this through my rear view mirror. Its the same side as the entertainment, frig, batteries, and pantry are on. At first I thought it was because it was the heavy side of the trailer. I recently installed a 4 battery pack on the opposite side of the trailer, figuring I would see a difference. Especially after taking the two original batteries out from the heavy side. It is still ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. refrigerator cutout demensions

I have an 293rls 5th wheel with an atwood 8 cf that need replacement. has anybody replaced theirs with a dometic dm2862?
    My cutout looks to be 23 1/2 in wide, new dometic chart says its 23 11/16 wide are these critical measurement or will i have to do major wood cutting?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Water in belly of Reflection

Quote Originally Posted by Cate&Rob View Post
    I use two of the Honeywell sensors described by gaflick. The only difference is that I power them from trailer 12V so they will not go off if the trailer is in storage with main batteries shut off. See post #5 on this thread. http://www.granddesignowners.com/for...ht=Water+alarm

Rob
    Saving this post so I can get/install these water alarms
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What is This????

We used our RV for the first time this weekend. While I was making the bed I found the attached "thing". I don't know what this "thing" is. It has four (4) small batteries in it. Hoping someone out there can tell me? It's mounted on the wall beside the bed.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast