• Recent Articles

• el Rojo

There is no available content written by el Rojo
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

jw^2 family

2023 - our camping trips

Here are the places we camped with our Imagine 2800BH in 2023:

[LIST] [*]Blythe Island Regional Park - Brunswick, GA - 1 trip for 1 night [*]Canal Campgroup - Grand Rivers, KY - 1 trip for 2...

jw^2 family 04-09-2024 07:19 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Riverbug

Broken leafspring. Another….

Probably right. I did upgrade to a heavier spring (I assumed) so I'll see how long these last. I assumed that on my 3500# axles, the OEM springs were

Riverbug Today, 08:45 AM Go to last post
    Hiwayman

2022 260RD 12Volt LiFePO4/Solar/Inverter Install

Sailcan 99.
    I went from one group 27 wet cell battery to two group 31 lithium batteries. the weight difference is negligible. The inverter added

Hiwayman Today, 08:41 AM Go to last post
    deerislandbrew

Re-hook -- High Hitch ???

I have the auto level system. My experience is about the same as yours. I'm still not sure how it gets back to that proper level to just back into the

deerislandbrew Today, 08:37 AM Go to last post
    Hoopy Frood

Hub Savers - Thoughts on this new product

IMO, it could work from watching the demo, but I guess you have to decide how likely you are to have your bearings fail to the point you'll lose your

Hoopy Frood Today, 08:27 AM Go to last post
    Hoopy Frood

Bottle Jack

Does MORyde recommend lifting the trailer, or can you just lift the flat tire? I would think the single tire could be done with the independent suspension.

Hoopy Frood Today, 08:16 AM Go to last post

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.