User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We bought the 26RLS!

My husband and I thought we were set on the Imagine 2500RL, but liked that the Transcend was a little more open and offered two additional bed options. Trade offs are a few less "extras," and giving up the aluminum frame for a wood one. We feel a little like guinea pigs because there aren't many reviews on the Transcend, but we're hoping the Grand Design quality will still ensure a solid trailer.

Looking forward to becoming part of this board and sharing our reviews!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome stuff, welcome to the forum. This is a great place, lots of good people and great info.
    2019 Momentum 395
    2018 Ram 3500 DRW 4.10 AISIN

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats,welcome to the group. looking forward to your input.

Brian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! We are currently researching the Imagine 2500RL with the Transcend 26RLS. We are interested in your opinions of the pros & cons of the aluminum sides, wood frame, etc. Thank you!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a 2018 2500 RL for 1 year and 6 days. I liked the RV and everything about it. After a year, i found that it was a bit small for my full time needs. (no partner, just me and my cats) I went back to the dealer to inquire about the new Transcend that I was hearing so much about. I made the deal that day, and walked out with a 2019 28 MKS. I love the extra room, the storage (drawers and cabinets galore) and the extra bed options. My advice.... if you are going full time you might find the 2500 RL a bit small for your needs. Good luck and good camping whichever way you choose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We recently purchased a 26RLS as well and feel that it is a great TT for our family. We have two boys and love the open feeling of this unit. Its currently put up for winter, but we are excited to get back out in the spring!

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CamperJOE View Post
    I'm trying to find reviews on the Transcend line of campers. Pros & cons. Any updates from "Guinea pigs" would be great.
    CamperJOE - Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to start your research. But your post is on an older thread that may not receive much attention. I'm going to move it to a new posting for you to see if there is any feedback.

Jim - Moderator.