Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays Chuckle

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Country Campers View Post
    Snow Birds, ( you know who you are).
    About a week or so ago I have noticed the start of the annual migration. Traveling home on I-79 north here in western Pa I get to see this phenomenon first hand. My rant will be, STAY HOME.
    When you all decide to head south you upset the equilibrium of the earths axis. Just because it got a little chilly up north don't mean all you all have to run to Florida and speed up the winter process it will get here when it gets here. Also you leave behind your towns that rely on you to spend money to keep them employed. They have to suffer for 6 months while you spend your money somewhere warm. All because you are retired and get cold easy wah wah wah. Suck it up and stay at home there are many people relying on you there. Plus the stability of the earths axis would be much better if we all stayed in our own corners.

Signed " jealous, and still working"

PS: enjoy the warm south while we suffer up here in the cold.( I hope you get sun burned).

Brian
    as a Floridian, my favorite is: If it is tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
    ~Dean

2019 Ford F250 Supercab, 6.2L
    2023 GD Imagine AIM 18BH
    2012 Harley FLHRC, Deep Purple,; 2012 Honda PCX150
    "Auctioneer, specializing in FL onsite auctions"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OR: Lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car. Come back 4 hours later and open the trunk. Which one do you think is happy to see you??
    ~Dean

2019 Ford F250 Supercab, 6.2L
    2023 GD Imagine AIM 18BH
    2012 Harley FLHRC, Deep Purple,; 2012 Honda PCX150
    "Auctioneer, specializing in FL onsite auctions"

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Marriage is a sentencing. Whats yours is hers and whats hers is hers. And don't believe for a minute that she believes you when you say yes dear to a request for you to do something- she fully knows that your full of it and sooner or later she will haft to do it.

Minister gave me this one while meeting him before the wedding. Marriage is for better or worse.....there will be times when you will wonder when the better part is.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblueman View Post
    The man goes to the Doctor, at the end of his exam the Doctor asks him "Is there anything else you want to discuss?"

The man says "Yes", "My wife is losing her hearing, she can't hear me from across the room."

The doctor says "Go home, wait until your wife is across the room with her back to you and ask her a question in a normal tone of voice if she doesn't answer move halfway across the room and repeat the question, if she still doesn't answer move right behind her and ask the question again, come back next week and tell me what happened and we will go on from there."

The man goes home, his wife is cooking dinner in the kitchen, from across the room he asks"Honey, what is for dinner?" No answer.
    The man moves halfway across the room towards her and asks the question again "Honey, what is for dinner?" Again no answer, he thinks to himself, This is worse than I thought.
    The man moves directly behind his wife and asks again "Honey, What's for dinner?"

The wife says "For the third damn time, Spaghetti and meatballs"!

And with that ladies and gentleman, I have achieved the coveted 4 star status!
    My wife and I really enjoyed this one...seeing as how I really am deaf. My friends really got a kick out of it, when I tell it. Grats on the extra star too.
    2018 Reflection 303RLS
    2006 Chev 2500HD Duramax CC/SB/4X4
    Superglide2700 Bakflip F1

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid1 View Post
    My wife and I really enjoyed this one...seeing as how I really am deaf. My friends really got a kick out of it, when I tell it. Grats on the extra star too.
    Your response brightened my day!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I was having lunch with my teenage Granddaughter, and I asked her what special day was coming up. Being the smart young lady she is, she said "Oh, US Congressman's day". I asked kinda confused what that was. Without missing a beat, she said "That's when all the congressmen come out of the capital, and if they see their shadow, we're in for 12 more months of Bovine Excrement!" (she used a more descriptive colorful metaphor). I told you she is smart!

John
    2018 Silverado LTZ 3500HD CC LB 4X4 DRW Duramax/Allison
    2019 Momentum 381M w/Full Body Paint
    2016 Can Am Spyder F3 Limited Special Series
    2017 Can Am Outlander 1000 XT-P
    2016 Wrangler Hard Rock Unlimited
    1997 Bayliner Capri 1950 affectionately named Skinnydipper
    MSgt, USAF (Ret)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just read an article on the dangers of drinking and it scared the crap outta me.
    So after today no more reading

Brian

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Our local bakery which specializes in bread had a fire today. I heard the building is toast.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJim View Post
    Our local bakery which specializes in bread had a fire today. I heard the building is toast.
    Not sure you should be making jokes about fires!
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In pre-marriage counseling the minister said that marriage is like an institution. I thought to myself, who wants to spend the rest of their life in an institution?
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast