User Tag List

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our campground doesn't allow big dogs. Unfortunately, our rottweiler rescue dog has to stay at home or in a kennel.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Our little travel companion, Maddie. She's about 12 years old and we rescued her 3 years ago. A great travel dog, she never barks and can stay quietly in the trailer all day if we're out doing something but she's with us whenever possible.

Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD ; 2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Tire Minder TPMS

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Will & Dodie View Post
    Those are great action shots. What are you shooting them with?
    Hi Will & Dodie,

I can't take credit for the photgraphy . . . I have trouble enough working the camera on my cell phone
    But, I asked the friend who took the pictures and his reply is "Nikon D90 + Nikkor AF-S 70-200mm f2.8 ED VRII"
    (Which is a direct cut & paste . . . because I really don't know what this means !)

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

mandolin57
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamaman View Post
    Our campground doesn't allow big dogs. Unfortunately, our rottweiler rescue dog has to stay at home or in a kennel.
    Bamaman.....very sorry to hear that. Our opinion is.....no doggies allowed then no camping business from us! I won't go to one of the bluegrass festivals close to us here in Gettysburg, because they won't let you take dogs over 30 lbs. Forget it then.......she's our family and I'm not leaving home without her.

Will & Dodie
    These are our boys Sam and Bo. We bought a toy hauler to have the extra room for crates and such...they love to go camping!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	1368

mag814
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marley goin campin.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	1404Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marley 1.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	1405Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marley in window.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	1406 This is Marley Our 2yr old Golden Retriever. He loves to go to the campground! On the weekends when we are getting ready and packing up he starts pacing and whining, worried that he is going to be left behind. He is so funny! Also the first one to jump into the truck as if to say "lets go!" We have had a seasonal site the last couple years, and about 15 minutes from the site he perks up and goes to the window and know that we a getting close to "home" He loves it!

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mandolin57 View Post
    Bamaman.....very sorry to hear that. Our opinion is.....no doggies allowed then no camping business from us! I won't go to one of the bluegrass festivals close to us here in Gettysburg, because they won't let you take dogs over 30 lbs. Forget it then.......she's our family and I'm not leaving home without her.
    Our last rescue dog was a pit bull, and he hated other dogs, cats and squirrels. But he didn't know his breed, as he acted like Harley the poodle. Hank The Rottweiler moved inside after Hank came down with cancer, and he's making up for lost time. He too is as docile as a house poodle.

I hated to put Hank in doggie day camp for 2 weeks while we're in Vegas, Hawaii and San Francisco, but it's required. It's just part of having big dogs to use kennels. I wasn't about to send Hank to our daughter's house as she has Xena the young rottweiler, and putting 2 frisky rots in a house is chaos.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marley is adorable. Our Molly is happy to travel with us, since she usually gets to swim

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditkitty View Post
    For those of you that camp with cats - did you start camping with them as adult cats or when they were kittens? I can't imagine taking Booger with us - I'm afraid she'd wander off if we let her out (she has 5 acres here to prowl around).
    We started traveling with our 2 rescue cats as soon as we got them, they were about 1 year old. They have settled down during travel so it is not as bad (they travel in a large kennel in the back seat of the truck) We do keep them inside when we get to wherever we are going though. Would not want one to get scared and run away.

mandolin57
    Marley sure looks like a sweetie. Can I ask you a question Mag814? Does Marley by chance have English Golden in his line? Our golden Maggie is part American and part English golden and you can see her eyes have that same kind of look. It's not a squint, but just a little different then the American Golden's. I've noticed that for some reason, it seems to be a trait of the English line more? We love her to death either way as long as she's a golden.....they're all great!

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast