User Tag List

Thread: My happy place

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My happy place

Camping season is probably over for us this year, but I'm holding out a little hope for the next couple of weekends. It was raining last night, so I went out to the barn and started doing some straightening and cleaning in the basement of our 303 to be ready for the inevitable winterizing. After about a half hour, I remembered I had used my last spare CR2032 battery and thought I'd go inside the rig to write myself a reminder about it so I'd have spares next year. I have a Plano box that I use for spare batteries, bulbs and fuses with a piece of paper inside telling me what fits what device, so I grabbed it and sat down on the couch to do a quick inventory. It was a little chilly, so I turned the fireplace on.

It was like somebody gave me a dose of valium! I was immediately calm, relaxed and happy. I really think being in the camper where we are seldom in a rush and are much more carefree than at home affected my mood in a good way.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Amen John.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    X2^^, sometimes I even take a nap in there when I get that warm and fuzzy feeling.(don't tell the wife please).

Brian