User Tag List

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Front Compartment Wire Shelves.
    I used # 12 screws for the brackets, tapped for 12-24 threads in the metal part of wall top and bottom
    Brackets sitting on metal floor.
    Drilled thru the wood wall at top screw so could add backup fender washers and nuts to hold top of wall solid against the metal as middle top part of my wall wasn't secured very well.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bracket - Upper Screw.jpg 
Views:	977 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	11207Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bracket - Lower Screw.jpg 
Views:	960 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	11208Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wall Upper Screw.jpg 
Views:	919 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	11209
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dave,

There are a couple options you could use to secure the shelf rails to the back walls as others have shared including 1) drill/tap the holes, 2) use a sheet metal screw that doesn’t poke through the belly storage inside plywood wall, or 3) drill a straight through hole and use bolts/washers/nuts that fit the rail holes like Gene showed in his pictures.

For me, since these shelves aren’t going to be supporting a lot of weight any of the 3 above options would be sufficient... Use whichever approach you are more comfortable with or have the tools. I personally used option 2 above since I didn’t want anything visible or could scratch anything in the main underbelly storage compartment. So far everything has remained secure and works great.

One thing I would also recommend while you have the area fully accessible is to install a led light strip and switch since the shelves do block the OEM light... This is my next mod.

Hope this helps.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you add Shocks to your Momentum? I've been reading about this and think it's a mod I really want. Lippert makes a shock kit , where did you get yours? Also , I've the same truck in the King Ranch are Air Bags necessary also , currently have a roto flex pin do you use a different pin? sorry to ask so much but i'm learning ,,, Chuck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 337 doesnt come home till next week but i have been all over these MOD pages. Found 2 cool things at Home Depot today. I've see a few pics where folks have tied up hoses and cords to hang, like the idea but dont like rope. Found these at HD and for the price, i bought several. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Keeper-O...5268/207118285

To store my stinky snake, since i no longer have a bumper, I bought a black 5 gallon bucket and found screw on lids.
    https://www.homedepot.com/p/Bucket-C...K006/303808738
    Kevin
    2019 Ford F350 DRW
    2020 Solitude 380FL-R

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burgpath View Post
    Our 337 doesnt come home till next week but i have been all over these MOD pages. Found 2 cool things at Home Depot today. I've see a few pics where folks have tied up hoses and cords to hang, like the idea but dont like rope. Found these at HD and for the price, i bought several. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Keeper-O...5268/207118285

To store my stinky snake, since i no longer have a bumper, I bought a black 5 gallon bucket and found screw on lids.
    Your 337 should have a sewer hose holder (tube) mounted under the chassis.
    2017 F350 Bronze Fire XLT short bed SuperCab, SRW power stroke Diesel, 3.31 rear end, 18" AT tires
    Demco hijacker autoslide hitch
    2018 303RLS VIN#: 573FR3329J3313328. Built 4/2017. Dual AC's, freestanding table/chairs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Site Sponsor Gold Country Livin''s Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kevin, You are going to find that when stored in a 5 gallon bucket sealed, that your hose will become even more stinky and more slinky! It needs air. Not only that, this is one more bucket to carry around when space is a premium. If you want to carry additional hoses, there are several threads on the "fence post" mod, which I also did, search that.
    2016 GMC 2500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
    2017 Reflection 303 RLS #13156 3/2017
    B & W turnover ball with Andersen Ultimate
    Disc Brakes
    TireTraker TT-505 tpms

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Country Livin' View Post
    Kevin, You are going to find that when stored in a 5 gallon bucket sealed, that your hose will become even more stinky and more slinky! It needs air. Not only that, this is one more bucket to carry around when space is a premium. If you want to carry additional hoses, there are several threads on the "fence post" mod, which I also did, search that.
    Why would you do a "fence post" mod if there is already one installed from the factory?
    2017 F350 Bronze Fire XLT short bed SuperCab, SRW power stroke Diesel, 3.31 rear end, 18" AT tires
    Demco hijacker autoslide hitch
    2018 303RLS VIN#: 573FR3329J3313328. Built 4/2017. Dual AC's, freestanding table/chairs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBober View Post
    Why would you do a "fence post" mod if there is already one installed from the factory?
    The factory tube is not full width. I put about 20' of hose in mine while new and it popped the end off and I lost the hose. I now have two fencepost tubes under my fiver. I like my homebrew tubes because they are not only full width, but they are also large enough to store lengths of gutter as well as the end fittings.

I'm trying to figure out what to do with - the now capless - original tube. Seems a shame to take it off, but I'll have to gin up some sort of end cap.
    John and Jean
    Springer Spaniel furkids Mea and (the late) Molly
    Blogs - BataanMissing.com - AirSafety.info
    2017 Ford F-350 6.7L CC SB, Andersen Ultimate Hitch.
    2018 Reflection 337RLS fifth wheel.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's what I use to tie up my hoses and extension cordes. Its an elastic loop with a ball on the end.
    https://www.homedepot.com/p/TEKTON-1...xoCPPYQAvD_BwE

I'm looking for some hooks that I can screw to the basement ceiling to hang the stuff from, now.
    John and Jean
    Springer Spaniel furkids Mea and (the late) Molly
    Blogs - BataanMissing.com - AirSafety.info
    2017 Ford F-350 6.7L CC SB, Andersen Ultimate Hitch.
    2018 Reflection 337RLS fifth wheel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really? Where, didnt see it. That would be cool though. And much preferred.
    Still liked the lid on this bucket though.
    Kevin
    2019 Ford F350 DRW
    2020 Solitude 380FL-R

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast