Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sink covers

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sink covers

We have a early built 2017 303rls. My wife saw the counter top matching sink covers and really wants them. I have looked on Granddesign web site but, can't find any part numbers for anything. Is there a way to order these?. I hate to go to the dealer without the part numbers.Our vin is 573fr3327h3309885.

Manufacturer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	670066 (Medium).jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	7596

Hi Scott,

I'm not sure if I got the image to attach, but I attached a picture of the corian sink cover. If you personal message me your email address, I can send it to you that way also. You will have to order them through a Grand Design dealer, they will be able to get the part number for you.

Thanks, Missy
    Mailing & Shipping Address: Grand Design RV, Attn: Customer Support, 11356 CR 2, Middlebury, IN 46540
    Hours: Monday - Friday (8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, closed holidays)

Contact us:
    - Call Customer Support (direct) at (574) 825-9679
    - Send a fax to (574) 825-9249
    - Or email: [email protected]

*For EMERGENCY or immediate assistance contact your RV dealer or GDRV Customer Support directly at (574) 825-9679 with your 17-digit RV VIN, name and phone number.*

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There you go, great customer service. We are trying to work ot a way to replace the single step with a two step into the bedroom in our Reflection 29RS even if it has to be assembled.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got them thank you Missy.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Scott

I am kind of late to the party but I was also looking for these.

If you look on the part locator web site and goto /Reflection 2017/303rls/Interior/Cabnintery-Cab Doors-Stiles and scroll down to COVER-SINK-2014 REFLECTION-MAPLE MEADOW-2PC SET part # 670066 I think you will find what you are looking for. It is weird that it has "2014" in the part name.

Jay
    Jay & Alice
    2015 303RLS #711
    2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Diesel Crewcab
    Bedford, Indiana

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. Not sure if this applies to anyone. We had a 2016 Reflection 27rl fw and we wanted solid sink cover. The covers that the dealer ordered as per GD part number were 2014 part numbers. Not knowing our counter top was 1/4” thick and the 2014 number is 1/2” thick. This made them higher thus not giving a smooth counter top. I understand sometime they changed to all 1/2” counter tops so this might not apply to anyone. I was told the 2014 number was for a Reflection 337rl which has 1/2” counter tops. The sink covers are not cheap. We had the edges of our made to 1/4” giving us an even surface, that also can be pricey. Just thought I would share this if anyone is thinking of the solid surface covers. Color was great.