User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry & Barbara View Post
    My Furrion microwave/convection just died. We had used it yesterday no problem. My wife had heated something up, and took it out just before the timer counted down leaving about 3 seconds on the screen. (not sure that should have any impact) She went to use it this morning, when she opened the door, there was a bright flash, then nothing. Nothing on the display screen, no indication of power. I checked and cycled all the breakers including the shore power. Nothing. I checked the outlet it is plugged in to, and it proper power per my tester (lights up indicating good power). Still nothing on the microwave, it appears to have just died. Has anyone else experienced this, or have any suggestions. I intend to call Furrion in the morning, but not sure how that will go. I believe the microwave only has a 1 year warranty, and the unit is just over 15 months old. If I get no help from Furrion, any suggestions for a replacement micro/convection oven?

2017 Reflection 303rls
    I have same Furrion microwave/convection. I found the fuse blown inside front panel,upper right. Found a new fuse at Home Depot,the fuse must be for a microwave...any old fuse won,t work.

Fireside Member Jerry & Barbara's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had called Furrion, surprisingly they were going to send me a replacement microwave. ( I thought it was only a 1 year warranty). After reading your post, I checked the fuse. It was indeed blown. Picked up a new one at Home Depot (microwave fuse), and all is well. Have you had any issues since you replace yours? How long has it been?
    I also emailed Furrion back to tell them to cancel the new unit. No point in all the effort to replace it if it is not necessary.
    Thank you for the help.
    Jerry

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry & Barbara View Post
    I had called Furrion, surprisingly they were going to send me a replacement microwave. ( I thought it was only a 1 year warranty). After reading your post, I checked the fuse. It was indeed blown. Picked up a new one at Home Depot (microwave fuse), and all is well. Have you had any issues since you replace yours? How long has it been?
    I also emailed Furrion back to tell them to cancel the new unit. No point in all the effort to replace it if it is not necessary.
    Thank you for the help.
    Jerry
    Have had no issues since replacing entire unit with the new one Furrion sent.After getting the usual runaround from GD I contacted Furrion,and as they wanted to do for you,they sent a new MW.Easy to install...but after looking at the old unit I finally found the fuse which no one seemed to know where it was.It has been a few months now and it is still working.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just curious where exactly this fuse panel is located. I have a 2019 Reflection 312 with a Furrion convection microwave. I’m having the same trouble with my unit but don’t see any removable panels. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone have a Furrion FMCM15 SS 1.5 microwave that has died I need a new door for mine (glass shattered).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that this is an old thread, but it was helpful today when our Furrion Microwave/convection oven in our 2020 310GK suddenly stopped working after my seeing blue light. I am responding with the location of the fuse, as we took the entire microwave down to try to find where the fuse is. It’s not necessary to remove the entire microwave, the fuse is located behind the trim panel on the top of the unit. There are two screws that need to be removed to take the panel off. The fuse is located on the right side. We found a replacement at Home Depot. I find so much good information on this site! Thank you all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I need to update my response. We have now replaced the fuse 3 times. Furrion is sending us a replacement…sure hope this doesn’t happen again…

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12