Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blue Ox, Super Ride Slider Hitch

Would like any information/experience on the Blue Ox Super Ride Slider Hitch, the slider hitch that doesn't slide. The head sits on 2 arms that articulate back and forth 11" giving the action of a slider. Thanks for any help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you ever hear from anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by t&mstr8 View Post
    Would like any information/experience on the Blue Ox Super Ride Slider Hitch, the slider hitch that doesn't slide. The head sits on 2 arms that articulate back and forth 11" giving the action of a slider. Thanks for any help.
    Was curious as to what information you found out about this hitch. I was at the SEMA show last week and spoke a few of their guys about the Super Rider 5th Wheel/Gooseneck hitch setup they have and was fairly impressed. We are getting a Grand Designs 5th Wheel and are looking for the right tow accessory/system.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While Blue Ox has been around for a while, the Super Ride is a new product that was released in March, 2017. I think it is innovative in that it doesn't slide, but articulates up to 11", is cushioned for shock absorption and breaks down to 3 parts for easier handling. It comes in rail mount or goose ball mount models. If I was looking for a fiver hitch today, it would be at the top of my list.
    2015 Ford F350 SRW CrewCab SB 6.7 PSD, Andersen Ultimate fifth wheel hitch
    2012 Cougar High Country 299RKS, Mor/Ryde pin box, 300w of solar
    1/77 Armor Bn, 5th Mech, I Corps, RVN