Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Blue Ox, Super Ride Slider Hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blue Ox, Super Ride Slider Hitch

Would like any information/experience on the Blue Ox Super Ride Slider Hitch, the slider hitch that doesn't slide. The head sits on 2 arms that articulate back and forth 11" giving the action of a slider. Thanks for any help.

Registered Guest
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you ever hear from anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by t&mstr8 View Post
    Would like any information/experience on the Blue Ox Super Ride Slider Hitch, the slider hitch that doesn't slide. The head sits on 2 arms that articulate back and forth 11" giving the action of a slider. Thanks for any help.
    Was curious as to what information you found out about this hitch. I was at the SEMA show last week and spoke a few of their guys about the Super Rider 5th Wheel/Gooseneck hitch setup they have and was fairly impressed. We are getting a Grand Designs 5th Wheel and are looking for the right tow accessory/system.

Registered Guest
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While Blue Ox has been around for a while, the Super Ride is a new product that was released in March, 2017. I think it is innovative in that it doesn't slide, but articulates up to 11", is cushioned for shock absorption and breaks down to 3 parts for easier handling. It comes in rail mount or goose ball mount models. If I was looking for a fiver hitch today, it would be at the top of my list.