Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 122

Thread: The 3rd Annual 2018 Quartzsite Rally

  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJim View Post
    A few folks are starting to arrive. If you have difficulty finding the site, call my cell phone and I'll see that you're escorted from the main road.



    Jim
    Is it gorgeous out there? Did they get much rain like we did out here on the coast?
    Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
    SteadyFast Stabilizers; MORryde PIN box; Onan LP Generator with 50amp Automatic Transfer; Dual 6v Trojan T-105 Batteries; Victron BMV700 Battery Monitor System; Renogy Solar 300 watts (tilting roof mounts); Remote Controlled 1000w Pure Sine Wave Inverter; Bridgestone Duravis R250 tires; Sony, Samsung Entertainment System; Residential Kitchen Faucet and Soap Dispenser; Smart Tile; Lifted and balanced with Trailer Axle Blocks; Titan electric / hydraulic Disc Brakes; LED rear tail/stop/turn lights; Exterior Beer Bottle Opener; Lots More .....
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Andersen Ultimate 5th Wheel Hitch; Tire Minder TPMS; Husky in bed Low Profile Tool Box
    2007 Corvette Atomic Orange Z51; with Too Much to List SOLD
    2009 Cadillac CTS; Bone Stock


  2. #102
    Hi Jim, is the GPS location the same as last year?

  3. #103
    Site Sponsor ajohnsouza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Cottonwood, CA. 96022
    Posts
    152
    Hi Jim,
    Is it the same spot as last year and do we have to stop on the way in and show our rally tickets to someone at the office? We plan on arriving on Monday, the 15th, and thought we'd be a day early......I guess we're going to be about 4 days late.....John
    John & Carol Souza
    Happily Retired and currently living in Cottonwood, Northern California
    2015 Solitude 368RD
    2010 RAM 3500 DIESEL

  4. #104
    Super Moderator TucsonJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Posts
    4,072
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy's 5th Wheel View Post
    Is it gorgeous out there? Did they get much rain like we did out here on the coast?
    They got some Paul, but we missed it by several hours. The next ten days look perfect. We saved the spot next to us for you.

    Jim
    Jim and Ginnie - Tucson Arizona
    2016 Ford F350 Diesel SRW
    2017 Grand Design 297 RSTS Travel Trailer
    2014 Grand Design 337 RLS - Destroyed in a fire that started in the tow vehicle
    14' Alumacraft Fishing Boat, Mercury 9.9 HP Motor & Power Roof Rack

  5. #105
    Super Moderator TucsonJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Posts
    4,072
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohnsouza View Post
    Hi Jim,
    Is it the same spot as last year and do we have to stop on the way in and show our rally tickets to someone at the office? We plan on arriving on Monday, the 15th, and thought we'd be a day early......I guess we're going to be about 4 days late.....John
    John, you'll need to check in with the host near the road just like last year. We'll have some sort of check in as we get closer to rally time.

    Jim
    Jim and Ginnie - Tucson Arizona
    2016 Ford F350 Diesel SRW
    2017 Grand Design 297 RSTS Travel Trailer
    2014 Grand Design 337 RLS - Destroyed in a fire that started in the tow vehicle
    14' Alumacraft Fishing Boat, Mercury 9.9 HP Motor & Power Roof Rack

  6. #106
    Super Moderator TucsonJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Posts
    4,072
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by HAVNFUN View Post
    Hi Jim, is the GPS location the same as last year?
    You betcha. Same exact spot. In fact, the fire ring is still here.

    Jim
    Jim and Ginnie - Tucson Arizona
    2016 Ford F350 Diesel SRW
    2017 Grand Design 297 RSTS Travel Trailer
    2014 Grand Design 337 RLS - Destroyed in a fire that started in the tow vehicle
    14' Alumacraft Fishing Boat, Mercury 9.9 HP Motor & Power Roof Rack

  7. #107
    Thanks for the quick reply. This will be our first time out boondocking with our new trailer. I'm looking forward to meeting you, having followed some of your mods (solar stuff) as I do believe that is the way to go. See you on Tuesday. Sheldon & Ruth MacPherson

  8. #108
    Super Moderator TucsonJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Posts
    4,072
    Blog Entries
    10
    To make it a little easier to find the rally site, we put out three Grand Design flags. After registering with the host, pull back out on to the paved road. Drive west for a very short distance and turn right on the next dirt road. Look for the Grand Design flags. Take the fork that the sign is located on. We ran out of flags though. There is one more major fork in the road - stay to the right.

    Call if you get lost.

    Jim
    Jim and Ginnie - Tucson Arizona
    2016 Ford F350 Diesel SRW
    2017 Grand Design 297 RSTS Travel Trailer
    2014 Grand Design 337 RLS - Destroyed in a fire that started in the tow vehicle
    14' Alumacraft Fishing Boat, Mercury 9.9 HP Motor & Power Roof Rack

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJim View Post
    To make it a little easier to find the rally site, we put out three Grand Design flags. After registering with the host, pull back out on to the paved road. Drive west for a very short distance and turn right on the next dirt road. Look for the Grand Design flags. Take the fork that the sign is located on. We ran out of flags though. There is one more major fork in the road - stay to the right.

    Call if you get lost.

    Jim
    So the road you turn onto off of hwy 95 is paved?

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by raptorflash1 View Post
    So the road you turn onto off of hwy 95 is paved?

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Yes it is.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •