Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2018 Washington State Grand Design Owners Rally

Registered Guest
    Is there. or will there be, a list of registered attendees for this event somewhere ? Perhaps it's a no-no to post such a list ?

...VTX-Al

No attendees info will be shared publicly until the actual event due to privacy, security for those away from home and attending and the PITA factor for us to keep such a list up to date until the event is complete.

Sally and I are kicking around some ideas on making this info available to those attending at the event at time of check-in for those interested. Currently yet to be determined in what format.

I'm sure you understand that a majority of people do not want their travel itinerary posted public on a site letting undesirables know they will be away from home attending a rally in Kennewick, WA for the dates of the rally plus travel time to and from home.

After over 20 years in Law Enforcement I would not dream of putting attendee info on the internet for dirt bags to access. Sort of like dirt bags who watch the obits and burglarize and ransack peoples homes while they are attending funerals and memorial services for lost family members. I realize it's a long shot BUT I don't wish to help fuel the problem.

Can't be too safe now days.
    George and Sally

2006 Ford F-550 4x4
    2017 F-450 King Ranch Dually 4X4
    2017 Grand Design Solitude 369RL, Load Range G tires added
    Three 160 Watt Solar panels up top, W/D and Dishwasher
    2006 Lance 1191 side entry truck camper, 1 slide

As of a few days ago we have requested the resort suspend any additional reservations for this Rally. We are booked and sorting out Registrations and Reservations. We have decided for now to limit the total sites available due to the size of the Event Center which will be used if the weather is less then perfect or for seminars and other activities during the Rally.

You are welcome to sign up on the Eventbrite wait list which currently has 6 rigs signed up for it. From past experience we expect cancelations from the current confirmed reservations of the 65 sites we have reserved for this Rally. We will release them to those on the waitlist and expect only about half of those on the list will accept and attend.
    George and Sally

2006 Ford F-550 4x4
    2017 F-450 King Ranch Dually 4X4
    2017 Grand Design Solitude 369RL, Load Range G tires added
    Three 160 Watt Solar panels up top, W/D and Dishwasher
    2006 Lance 1191 side entry truck camper, 1 slide