User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is still 10 months and 13 days until the rally and 66 of the 150 registrations have been taken.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All signed up, looking forward to meeting everyone. Missed the 2016 rally.
    2016 Ford F150 XLT EcoBoost
    2017 Imagine 2950RL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JCB
    Have you received our reservation., made about 2 months ago.
    Jim and Carol Erwin

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JC Erwin View Post
    JCB
    Have you received our reservation., made about 2 months ago.
    Jim and Carol Erwin
    Jim, yes, I received your registration about 3 minutes after you placed it. Did you not receive the emailed confirmation? I will send it again just to make sure.

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently 87 signed up and we still have 9 months to go. Due to the response so far I have asked the resort for more than the current 150 sites set aside just for us.

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning all,

I just wanted to take a quick second to send out an email about a few changes I have made to the registration that will allow for a much smoother time while at the rally. As of right now I have not received any word on the deals that the dealer will be providing to the rally attendees. However, in anticipation of the rally and maintenance issues, added to the registration now, are a few questions relating to any maintenance issue you may need done. This option can be edited at a later date also so that if an issue arises you can add it later. If you have an issue, the registration will also ask for your VIN number, the whole things, so that the dealer can get the pre-authorization taken care of before the rally and order any needed parts, thus speeding up the repair work time. REMEMBER, the VIN number is NOT your license plate number. If you do not know what your VIN number is right off hand, please get it before filling out the form. So if you have already registered for the rally and this was not part of your registration, please go back and edit your registration as needed.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remember, and I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, just because you are on any maintenance list, DOES NOT mean you will be dealt with in the order received, be able to have your issues solved at the resort, or even that your issue will be looked at at all.

This year also, as with the past Northern California rally, I will have a person appointed to be over the maintenance issues and we will go through them for anything and not the dealer. This allows the dealer techs to work on our RV's rather than having to stop to deal with questions.

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As of today there is only 43 of the 150 reserved rally sites available. If you are interested in joining for the rally please go to the first post in this topic for the link to the registration.

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all,

I have setup a texting service to make this easier and faster to give updates to the rally as well as quick communications during the rally. To sign up for the text messages...

Text 2018GDRVSOR to 84483 to receive 2018 GDRV Southern Oregon Rally alerts from GDRV WagonMaster.

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once you text the above, you will receive a text saying "Welcome! RainedOut mobile alerts - 4msgs/mo. Msg&data rates may apply. Reply STOP to cancel. Reply HELP for help."

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    42 of the 150 sites left now...we took one LOL. Can't wait to visit OR next summer.

Red
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast