Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Anyone fulltime in a Reflection 303RLS?

Just curious, we currently have a Reflection 337RLS and love it, but we want to down size. We plan on fulltiming in a few years but the 337 limits where we can get in. we are state and national park campers. We went for the 337 because the slide out bed, but maybe a little inconvenience would be ok cause we just sleep in the bedroom. We are tall ,hubby 6'1" & I am 5'10". So in the 303 we can stand ok beside the bed, heads kinda touch ceiling but making the bed was my biggest issue. Bending over so low every morning making the bed!! We are not getting any younger!! lol Just wanted someones input that owns and full time in a 303. Thank you, Tara

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We don't full time but do stay in ours as long as 5 mos straight plus extended trips. We find the biggest limiting factor is the fridge and basement both are a bit small for long periods but entirely workable if you pack it right. After 3 years we are looking closely into the Solitude 310, 2 more feet, larger fridge and bigger basement, more grey and black capacity.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are completing one year full time in our 303 RLS. Covered over 28 thousand miles. The RLS held up exceptionally. My wife and me plus our mini aussie and walker coon hound. The queen bed is a little tight but no real issue moving around. I'm 6ft 1 and in esrly 60s. I like the length as it is easier to manuver in tight spots

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the replies!! Omg I forgot I posted this question! I'm so sorry for not replying sooner. we r still trying to figure out if we should just keep what we have and deal with it or get a smaller unit like the 303. Actually we really like the 27RL but no pantry and for fulltime hopefully in Jan of 2019 I think we need a pantry. Again thank you so much for your replies just sorry I forgot! Hmm could it be age!!!lol Thanks TJ

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When questioned about my 36 foot 323BHS length, I just lie and say it is 32 feet. Not one time has a tale measure come out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 337 is only like 3ft and a couple inches longer, so I don't think you will see a huge difference in places you can and can't get into. But you have the front wardrobe, larger fridge, larger basement, 16in tires/wheels, east to west bed slide, and the chest of drawers at the end of the bed. All these are big factors as IMO if full timing will be very useful. And this is coming from a guy with a 303! Lol. But we are weekend warriors and vacationers. I think you have the right rig for full timing myself and may miss these bonuses after having them just to loose a few feet/inches.
    2015 Ram SRW 3500 4x4 Cummins
    B&W Patriot 16K
    2011 Crossroads Cruiser 29BHX (Traded)
    2017 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

Scott & Jennifer
    Newnan GA

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you will enjoy the 303, We have covered aver 15000 miles in a couple years and have been in it about 6 or so months of that time. You can always buy mine from me and then i will buy the solitude 344 and go full time for sure! ! ! ! !
    Jeff & Karen
    Peoria, Arizona

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New built 303 model have: Large Fridge (4 Door Unit) 16" Tires, Dexter Axles, Pantry, 2 awnings (Coach, and Slide on door side of unit).
    Just brought home my 2018 303. I ordered a unit, adding in the second AC unit from the factory, and table chairs.
    Comes down to, what you want or don't need.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! Thought I would update. We traded in our 2015 Reflection 337RLS for the 2017 Reflection 27RL. We love this shorter 5th wheel and The Good Lord willing will become fulltimers Feb. of 2019! This little beauty has all the room we need! You cant go wrong with Grand Design!! Happy New Year Everyone! TJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are about to head out in our 303 to full time for a year. We've done 11 trips so far and love it. My fingers are crossed.........

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
    Reflection 303rls
    Chevy 3500 hd diesel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast