Quote Originally Posted by Hilde76 View Post
Hi all, new guy here with a 2 month old 377MBS. I want to share some information on what I learned and how I dealt with this situation. Depending on the outside temp's and the location of the sun I was seeing a 4-6 deg difference in the temp's between the middle bunk room and the main living room. Living in Florida this wasn't going to work. I found that the air is channeled via the ceiling AC duct work and the bunk room louver via the box to the left of the loft storage cabinet.
Attachment 18105
This is very easy to access by removing the front board. I found that the AC tape on the top was loose and almost completely blocking the air flow. I know that if you only removed and re-taped this area at the top you would help the problem tremendously.
Attachment 18106Attachment 18107
I wanted more so I sawed the board to increase the volume of airflow, then taped the new larger area.
Attachment 18108Attachment 18109
I then sawed the floor of the loft to be as large as the box. and sawed a larger round hole in the ceiling of the bunk house to support a much larger louver (the same one that's in the bathroom and bedroom). Then taped it all up and installed the larger louver.

This is the right approach. We have the Reflection 367BHS with the same mid bunk floor plan and same issue. Between “cleaning up” the ductwork issues from the ceiling trunk line to the discharge grille and using the PC fan as mentioned in another post we have achieved much better performance. Good luck!