User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the Revolution Glowsteps and love them. The advantage is that they fold in the same spot as the original steps. Also, there have been complaints about the solid steps being useless in tight parking situations.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Tony & Judy DaVanzo
    Riverside, CA
    2015 Solitude 320x #3626 Plant #1 Line #1
    2016 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually Cummins Diesel / Aisin Transmission

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    We have the GlowStep Revolution steps on our 303 and love them, if we upgrade we will put them on the new trailer. We also will not have the one piece steps. We have been on them at RV shows and did not like them at all. The box to install the fold up steps are on the new trailers, but you will have to cut the siding to open it up.
    Are you sure about the mounts for the GlowStep are still there? I was told when they ran out frames with the brackets they won't be anything to attach the GlowSteps to and you will have to make your own attachment brakets if you want to install the GlowSteps.
    Dennis & Ellie
    Current 2017 Newmar Ventana Class A & 1994 Airstream Excella Classic Limited Project
    Sold - 310-GK-R Delivered 28 Oct 2016
    2016 GMC Denali 1 Ton Diesel SRW Payload 3727LBS B&W Hitch

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CWSWine View Post
    Are you sure about the mounts for the GlowStep are still there? I was told when they ran out frames with the brackets they won't be anything to attach the GlowSteps to and you will have to make your own attachment brakets if you want to install the GlowSteps.
    No actually I'm not. At the last rally in Goshen we were told they were there and then at the rally in TN in May they were still there. Knowing GD though that could change at any time and has worried me. That would be a very sad day for sure if it's true. I will not have those one piece steps. I will find out if it is true or not.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We put the Moryde steps on at last Goshen rally and love them. Yeah, can’t open them in our storage unite but once stored don’t really need to get in. If really fave to for some reason I just pull it out a ways. Both of us had issues with fold up...especially that top step drop. Wife had had two knee replacements in the last year and has no prob at all with these. We Todd a towel in when we raise them. The few inconveniences more than offset by the comfort of use...to us anyway. We did include the hand rail option which is great also. Extremely solid and stable. I noticed the Lippert steps still had an uncomfortable drop to the top step which Moryde doesn’t have.
    Don and Anita
    Oklahoma
    2015 RAM 2500 Cummins Diesel Laramie Edition
    2017 Reflection 337
    Anderson Ultimate Hitch/B&W Companion...depending on weight

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456