User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to provide a facelift to my kitchen, and my focus is to replace the existing kitchen worktop and sink, apart from during necessary repair work. I have read about varieties of countertops Phoenix at CounterTopsArizona.com and it has made it easier for me to choose the best one under my budget.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jneubig View Post
    Well, finally got my brother in law to the house yesterday to look at the cabinet. Hour and a half later, no more curved cabinet. I was shocked how easily he took it apart. No glue holding anything. Just a few small staples. He straightened the MDF arches, added some solid wood to screw the extension mounts to, and put the fascia and molding back on. Looks like it was made that way. I reinstalled the extension today and no the slides will go right past. Done deal!! Here are a few pics of his handiwork.
    Sorry for the sideways pictures. Not sure how to correct that.

Looks good. Thanks for the write up. Do you remember how much the extension was?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dchambers25 View Post
    Looks good. Thanks for the write up. Do you remember how much the extension was?
    The extension itself and the folding brackets were right at $260.00 if memory serves me correctly. The shipping was another $125.00 or so. I could have gotten something made locally for less, but I wanted factory material to match my countertops.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We did the same thing with $30 worth of hardware from Home Depot and two $12 dollar cutting boards. Slapped a little stain on them and you hardly know it’s there! I use it every single day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D6FA9641-9B37-4073-9AE6-4863D8CD6ED2.jpeg  
    Allen and Sandi-Lexington, KY
    Home of fast horses and beautiful women!
    2015 Chevrolet Duramax 4 x 4 3500 HD LTZ
    2014 Solitude 369 RL-Oct. 2014
    2016 Momentum 376 TH-April 2016

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandi View Post
    We did the same thing with $30 worth of hardware from Home Depot and two $12 dollar cutting boards. Slapped a little stain on them and you hardly know it’s there! I use it every single day.
    Looks good. We use ours every time as well. Sure is nice to have the additional counter space. I had entertained a setup like yours, but the brackets along with the thickness of a shelf would have been hit by the slide when retracting. Mine did initially as well. That's the reason we had to remove the curved front from the base cabinet.
    John and Denise; Houma, LA
    2017 Momentum 395M
    2016 Chevrolet K3500 DRW Diesel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12