Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying a Reflection 28BH

This is a great site, full of awesome information. Thank you for providing this resource!

We are trading in our Thor bumper-pull for a Reflection 28BH. Love the design, never seen anything quite like it, and believe me we've looked! We have three kids under the age of 4 and this will provide the room for them to grow.

Process for buying has been very discouraging at times, but I think we are on the right track. Second dealer is working out much better for us so far. Taking delivery at the end of the month.

Tom M

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ExFokkerFlyer; 08-11-2017 at 07:23 PM.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on your purchase! We too just bought a 28BH. It's great to have the bunks for our 2 boys!

We pick it up on the 21st, can't wait.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats. We've had ours since the Spring and love it. Had a few issues but overall it's been an awesome fifth wheel. No regrets! Enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Scott and Kristin
    Elise and Lauren
    2017 Reflection 28bh
    2015 Ram 2500 Laramie Diesel
    Bend, OR

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations, we have had our 28BH about 1 month and tomorrow will wind up our first trip. We camped 2 1/2 weeks only found a few small things that need to be fixed. Grand Design did a great job with there quality control. Have a great time with yours

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on your purchase. Welcome to the GD family and our little spot of sanity here in cyber world.
    David & Linda - Plainview, VA
    2008 3500HD CrewCab DRW
    2014 369RL #258
    2007 Solstice
    2008 TrailBlazer
    2016 Kia Sorento
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExFokkerFlyer View Post
    This is a great site, full of awesome information. Thank you for providing this resource!

We are trading in our Thor bumper-pull for a Reflection 28BH. Love the design, never seen anything quite like it, and believe me we've looked! We have three kids under the age of 4 and this will provide the room for them to grow.

Process for buying has been very discouraging at times, but I think we are on the right track. Second dealer is working out much better for us so far. Taking delivery at the end of the month.

Tom M

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Welcome Tom. We also have a specific group for 28BH owners on Facebook if you want to join up. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1576398782382009/
    2018 Reflection 28BH
    2018 F350, Supercrew, Long bed, Powerstroke

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying a Reflection 28BH

Brought home the new trailer on Monday. Absolutely love it! Now we just need to find a campground that isn't full!

Oh yeah, need to contribute to this site too. [emoji849]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys I am trying to buy a 2017 reflection 28BH and i am looking for the pin box height and bunk height at front of trailer. I have a 2010 dodge 3500 on 35's. and am worried i can't hook up. Any info will help thanks

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So they do sit a little low. If it helps, I have a 2015 Laramie 2500 on 20" factory wheels. The tires are 34.5" factory and the rear sits higher then your 2010 due to the coil rear end. It does tow a little high in the front, but I have towed it up/down some steep driveways with large gouge marks and have never scraped. I think you'll be alright. I'll check my hitch height and let you know.

Scott and Kristin
    Elise and Lauren
    2017 Reflection 28bh
    2015 Ram 2500 Laramie Diesel
    Bend, OR

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just picked up my Reflection 28BH fifth wheel yesterday! I've never towed a fifth wheel before in my life. I decided to go with the Andersen rail mount version in my 2017 Ram 3500 mega cab gasser. I installed the set up myself. I was quite nervous to say the least to show up at the dealership and haul this thing home! Lots of things to be anxious about. I have the ramboxes in my truck as well I was afraid I'd have to get a Reese Sidewinder. I spent quite a bit of time at the dealership ensuring the setup would be ok. The dealership was a smaller branch of a big network of dealerships and they had never seen the AUH before so I couldn't get a lot of guidance from them. Because I have a short bed, I installed the hitch with the hitch ball closer to the tailgate. To get the correct amount of clearance to the sides of the bed I ended up putting the ball in the highest position and turning the adapter so the camper kingpin is in front of the hitch ball. This is what Andersen recommends for certain setups. It gave me the clearance I needed to the bed and I can make sharp turns if I have to. It was a 2 hr tow home from the dealership and it towed really well. It was a very windy day as well. I felt like I was in control of the unit at all times. It almost seemed to pull better than my 18' fishing boat! Now it's time to learn how to use the camper before going out on our maiden voyage.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast