User Tag List

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking 315RLTS + Glowstep Revolution = Perfect Steps!

First the standard caveat--I have no financial or any other interest in this product. My only purpose in posting is to pass on my personal experience with the product.

OK, they are not cheap, and I don't really have anything new to share that isn't already known, but the DW loves the new Glowstep Revolution steps I installed today so I had to post about it. No more stepstool to reach the bottom step from the ground! The specific model I installed that fit perfectly on my 315RLTS: TLA8004, TorkLift GlowStep Revolution Scissor Steps w/ Landing Gear - 4 Steps - 27-1/2" Base - 375 lbs

Installation was as simple as it can be--four bolt/nuts out to remove the OEM steps and four new bolt/nuts to install the Glowsteps.

Some have commented that with the Glowsteps they must step backwards to open the door. Not so with the 315RLTS--the bottom step is in the perfect position to open the door. (The DW modeled below!)

I didn't bother with any other pictures because it is super simple to install. The only helpful hint I can pass on is it's a lot easier to install with a second person. (I used a motorcycle lift to hold the steps in place while I put in the bolts.)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0006 (Medium).JPG 
Views:	116 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	15980

Name:	IMG_0007 (Medium).JPG 
Views:	106 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	15981

Name:	IMG_0008 (Medium).JPG 
Views:	110 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	15982
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We too have the Glowsteps and really like them. We have had them for a couple of years now. If you look on the sides of the steps you will find spots to loosen them up a little if they are too stiff to move them.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/