Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You ever notice that every Grand Design dealership purchased by Camping World is immediately terminated as a Grand Design dealer?

I wonder why? Does GD not want one dealer chain dictating to them now to run their company? Does GD just not want.to do business with a high pressure slam and jam.dealership chain?I

I know there are some good CW locations out there. I just don't know where they are. How would you like to be a CW store manage answering to Marcus Lemonis?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamaman View Post
    You ever notice that every Grand Design dealership purchased by Camping World is immediately terminated as a Grand Design dealer?

I wonder why? Does GD not want one dealer chain dictating to them now to run their company? Does GD just not want.to do business with a high pressure slam and jam.dealership chain?I

I know there are some good CW locations out there. I just don't know where they are. How would you like to be a CW store manage answering to Marcus Lemonis?
    Great observation!

[Hey Bamaman, I bought the 313RLTS. Thanks for the info!]

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fact that he said "he is fairly certain of what he said" leaves me to believe he is full of bull! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was looking really hard at the Champion 3500 watt dual fuel inverter generator available at Camping World. I have now discovered I can order the same generator online from Cabela's, same price, free shipping and no tax. Thank's Marcus........
    Erick & Cyndi Prescott Valley Az. Unless otherwise indicated, Erick is posting...
    2018 Dodge 3500 DRW 4WD
    2023 Solitude 310GK, "Pearl"

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since his comments, I've received three online flyers via email..... CW is definitely ramping up advertising to offset the comments.
    Bud Leary
    2015 Momentum 380TH
    2017 F350 King Ranch Diesel
    Andersen Ultimate Aluminum Hitch
    Airlift Semi-Automatic Airbag System
    Yamaha Custom Electric Golf Cart with 6" Lift

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well my two or three cents:
    I shop where ever i can get the best bang for my buck. I have worked hard for my $$$ and am not objective to spending it for things i need, supporting those who work in those places or however you want to look at it. Just be who you are and believe in what you will, do what you want and spend your $$$ where and when you want. We are all individuals and can do as we please. take the time to evaluate the alternate if you wish, but sometimes we need to just do it. Where ever it may be that we spend our hard earned money, may it be in the best interest of those that truck it in, place it on the shelves and sell it to us. Isn't this a wonderful country where we can all express our own opinions and do what we want, when we want, and how we want! ! ! Good Luck & be Safe ! ! !
    Jeff & Karen
    Peoria, Arizona

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well said!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I will apologize in advance to those that don't like CW & GS; Myself, i don't have an issue and: most recently an article came out that Camping world will be matching dollar for dollar up until Labor Day. The money will be going to the Red Cross to help with the Hurricane issue needs. Having said that, during bowling last night, we cam up with another $100 which will become $200 to the Red Cross. I gladly took the trip to my local camping world today to make the donation. Call it what you will, but every $$$ helps. In addition, we are in hopes of being able to help some more as time goes on, maybe a trip south to provide some labor in the clean-up and re-building process. Good Luck & be Safe ! ! !
    Jeff & Karen
    Peoria, Arizona

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The dealership that I bought my 337 from is literally right next door to Camping World in Nashville. They told me that Grand Design wouldn't allow ANY Camping World to become a dealer regardless of location because of Camping World's reputation. The owners of GD at that time didn't want to sully their brand. I don't know about how the new owners feel.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SWJewellTN View Post
    The dealership that I bought my 337 from is literally right next door to Camping World in Nashville. They told me that Grand Design wouldn't allow ANY Camping World to become a dealer regardless of location because of Camping World's reputation. The owners of GD at that time didn't want to sully their brand. I don't know about how the new owners feel.
    Dixie RV and CW are in the same building here. Dixie RV is a GD dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast