Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe Grand Design does a better job than others in the RV industry.
    On initial contact with Solitude questions, I received calls from three (3) different people introducing themselves and working to earn my business.
    In researching our Solitude order, there have been a few days where communication dropped, etc.
    This can be frustrating, but remember we're all human. In one instance, the POC called me back and was at home (obviously sick).

The best approach is to identify the correct POC given the subject and address them.
    This way there is a specific person or department responsible for communication, etc.

Good luck.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe Grand Design does a better job than others in the RV industry.
    On initial contact with Solitude questions, I received calls from three (3) different people introducing themselves and working to earn my business (within hours).
    In researching our Solitude order, there have been a few days where communication dropped, etc.
    This can be frustrating, but remember we're all human. In one instance, the POC called me back and was at home (obviously sick).

The best approach is to identify the correct POC given the subject and address them.
    This way there is a specific person or department responsible for communication, etc.

Good luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a guy name jerry at g d. He is very good at calling back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a very quick e-mail reply from Grand Design this week. There was one thing I wasn't expecting though. Grand Design gave my contact information to my local dealer who also contacted me promptly. As long as they don't get pushy, I guess that is OK.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LTM417 View Post
    I got a very quick e-mail reply from Grand Design this week. There was one thing I wasn't expecting though. Grand Design gave my contact information to my local dealer who also contacted me promptly. As long as they don't get pushy, I guess that is OK.
    Generally I don't like that they would give your information to another company without your approval but, if it could help with your situation I can see why they might want to do that.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brucedunning View Post
    Generally I don't like that they would give your information to another company without your approval but, if it could help with your situation I can see why they might want to do that.
    The dealer sales rep just left me a voicemail. I don't have a Grand Design yet. I was asking about exact dimensions as I have to find storage before I can begin shopping. Grand Design answered my question, there wasn't a need to bring the dealer in at this point. I will keep the contact info for when I am ready to shop unless the calls get annoying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it has been a week and still no one from Grand Design customer service has returned my call and no response to an e-mail I'm starting to think that their customer service SUCKS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is always the slightest possibility that their email spam system could be quarantining your wife's emails to a junk/malicious folder by accident as well. Those email filters can have false positives for a number of different reasons.
    R. H. & Jessica, Virginia http://blog.borderlinechaos.com/wp-c...dStatesMap.gif
    2017 Momentum 350m 5th Wheeler, B&W Companion 18k hitch
    2017 Ford F350 6.7L Powerstroke, SRW, 4x4, Long Bed

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruach-Elisha View Post
    There is always the slightest possibility that their email spam system could be quarantining your wife's emails to a junk/malicious folder by accident as well. Those email filters can have false positives for a number of different reasons.
    Been there done that. At work, even my daily email subscription to a resource goes to our spam box once in a while, and I get it daily.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I discovered a long time ago that if you were to send any photos in an e-mail to GD, their system removes it and may not send the message through. .PDF files could be attached and passed through.
    Editor - www.RamGunner.com and www.MomentumGunner.com
    2014 Ram 3500 Tradesman/CTD/AISIN/4.10/4WD/CC/LB/DRW/VHF/UHF/APRS/CB/SCANNER
    B&W RVK3600 5th Wheel Hitch/Reese 30140 Gooseneck Ball/Gen-Y HDGH-604 Receiver
    2016 Momentum 385TH (Internal LAN/AV Distribution/Polaris RZR 800 EPS/CB/SCANNER/VHF/UHF/APRS and HF for World-Wide Communications)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast