Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCZhome View Post
    Thanks for the replys. I'm not a food junkie.....I eat just enough to watch my girlish figure. So that's not an attraction for me. But the factory tour might be, if I were on that side of the country at the time. We'll just have to see how next year shakes out.

Thanks again, for posting.

JC

We make fun of the delicious and plentiful food we eat but the real value of the Rally is in the people you meet. Some of these will become close friends, others will offer suggestions, upgrades, repairs or modifications you may find useful. There are seminars on just about every appliance or working component in your camper. Attendees can ask for up to three repairs to be made. I personally had a new circuit board installed in my furnace and a leaking grease seal repaired, where they also disassembled the other three wheels and repacked the bearings. Those repairs alone covered my entrance fee for the Rally. Oh, by the way I'm over 2 years out of warranty.
    If you can work it into your travel plans, attending next year won't be a disappointment. Aug 28th - 31st.
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hoping to have the ham radio items completed (radios and antennas installed) and that we can be there next year.
    Editor - www.RamGunner.com and www.MomentumGunner.com
    2014 Ram 3500 Tradesman/CTD/AISIN/4.10/4WD/CC/LB/DRW/VHF/UHF/APRS/CB/SCANNER
    B&W RVK3600 5th Wheel Hitch/Reese 30140 Gooseneck Ball/Gen-Y HDGH-604 Receiver
    2016 Momentum 385TH (Internal LAN/AV Distribution/Polaris RZR 800 EPS/CB/SCANNER/VHF/UHF/APRS and HF for World-Wide Communications)

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another great thing (besides the food) that happened at the rally...........$20,000 was raised to go to Harvey victims in Texas. $4K was from rally attendees, Grand Design & Winnebago kicked in the rest.

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TNFSolitude View Post
    We make fun of the delicious and plentiful food we eat but the real value of the Rally is in the people you meet. Some of these will become close friends, others will offer suggestions, upgrades, repairs or modifications you may find useful. There are seminars on just about every appliance or working component in your camper. Attendees can ask for up to three repairs to be made. I personally had a new circuit board installed in my furnace and a leaking grease seal repaired, where they also disassembled the other three wheels and repacked the bearings. Those repairs alone covered my entrance fee for the Rally. Oh, by the way I'm over 2 years out of warranty.
    If you can work it into your travel plans, attending next year won't be a disappointment. Aug 28th - 31st.
    I can relate to the value in people we meet in our journeys and value in the help that they can be in what we learn from them.....as it has been with other CVO Harley owners over the past 14 years that we've gone to CVO GTGs (Get Togethers). A couple of these guys, over the years, have become best friends and our paths would have never crossed if it weren't for the commonality of the event. Also, the seminars and the offer of up to 3 repairs is/can be a huge benefit.

Just from your post, not sure where in the country, we'll be this time next year but I believe that we'll try to put this on the calendar. Thanks for sharing exactly what it is that happens at these events.

JC & Babe
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TNFSolitude View Post
    What is the date they start taking reservations?

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk
    Jeff and Suetta
    2016 Dodge 3500 Drw
    2018 303rls
    Knoxville,Tn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge jeffy View Post
    What is the date they start taking reservations?

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk
    Stay tuned, dates will be announce next spring
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surprised no pics are showing up.....we need pics or it did not happen! LOL Also who people are in the pics would be most helpful. Should be ordering in a few days to be a true member! HA......yayyyy.
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jims94vmx View Post
    Surprised no pics are showing up.....we need pics or it did not happen! LOL Also who people are in the pics would be most helpful. Should be ordering in a few days to be a true member! HA......yayyyy.
    Not that I am much of a fan of Facebook for anything else . . . but it does seem to be the place where pictures gather . . .

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cate&Rob View Post
    Not that I am much of a fan of Facebook for anything else . . . but it does seem to be the place where pictures gather . . .

Rob
    Rob
    It's much easier to post pictures on Facebook
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sucks for us non facebook folks.
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast