User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is awesome !! And I don't even own a Reflection yet !!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also wanted to analyze the Nautilus P1 panel because I upgraded from the Kant-Leak valve but never got around to it. Thanks for doing that work.

Regarding the check valve, I don't believe Grand Design RV puts a check valve at the hot water tanks unless they changed their design. I was looking to add a check valve on mine the next time I was doing some work on it. At least its not on my Solitude, but then I have one of the very early units manufactured in October 2013. My last RV from Cedar Creek did not have one either.

Aaron
    Aaron & Donna
    2014 Solitude 369RLS #1067
    2010 Dodge RAM 3500 SLT Mega-Cab 4x4 SRW 6.7L Cummins Diesel
    AMP Power Step Running Boards, Bed Step, & Bed Step2; Garmin RV760 GPS & EEZRV TPMS; Truck Covers USA Roll Cover
    Firestone Rear Air Suspension System, on-board compressor with 5 Gallon tank and Air port; Hijacker 16K Ultra Slider 5th Wheel Hitch, Dee Zee Truck Tailgate Assist; DU-HA Humpstor Truck Bed Storage Box; Voyager Rear Back Up Camera System
    YAKUPSŪ Vertical Kayak Rack and Custom Lippert 2" Receiver; Sailun S637ST tires; WeBoost Cell Phone Booster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Report error at "Manufacturers Corner" forum

I suggest that you go to the "Manufacturers Corner" forum & post the TV brace error. I would have been frustrated in that situation too! But the only way, for Grand Design RV to correct problems lime that is for us RV owners to tell them. From going to the RV Owner Rally's, I know Grand Design RV is proud of their quality control and would want to know what got passed it so they can improve. From my experience, the dealer will probably not communicate the error.

Regarding technical documentation, we "technical" people will always want more documentation. Grand Design RV has the most documentation available from a non motorized RV company (excluding custom RVs). They may not have included it in your documentation kit but if you ask for some documentation your likely to get it from them. I'm talking from experience with even my older Solitude. Grand Design emailed external wall blueprints to us showing the wall studs to facilitate installing a railing at the internal stairs going upstairs to the bathroom/bedroom. Try getting that from another company like Cedar Creek, our previous 5th wheel. It as impossible. See my other comment to G-Dad47.

Aaron
    Aaron & Donna
    2014 Solitude 369RLS #1067
    2010 Dodge RAM 3500 SLT Mega-Cab 4x4 SRW 6.7L Cummins Diesel
    AMP Power Step Running Boards, Bed Step, & Bed Step2; Garmin RV760 GPS & EEZRV TPMS; Truck Covers USA Roll Cover
    Firestone Rear Air Suspension System, on-board compressor with 5 Gallon tank and Air port; Hijacker 16K Ultra Slider 5th Wheel Hitch, Dee Zee Truck Tailgate Assist; DU-HA Humpstor Truck Bed Storage Box; Voyager Rear Back Up Camera System
    YAKUPSŪ Vertical Kayak Rack and Custom Lippert 2" Receiver; Sailun S637ST tires; WeBoost Cell Phone Booster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you tell me what the red round switch below the pump switch on the Nautilis P1is for ?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceLotLink View Post
    Can you tell me what the red round switch below the pump switch on the Nautilis P1is for ?
    It should be the light switch for the two blue lights beneath the bedroom slide (outside).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Scott and Kristin
    Elise and Lauren
    2017 Reflection 28bh
    2015 Ram 2500 Laramie Diesel
    Bend, OR

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the outstanding write up. I've taken the liberty of posting a copy in the reference library. It's work like yours that makes this forum so valuable.

Jim

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These diagrams are SUPER! Thank you!

Possible Correction: Should the Power Fill diagram show flow through the pump?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LegacyFB38 View Post
    These diagrams are SUPER! Thank you!

Possible Correction: Should the Power Fill diagram show flow through the pump?
    I don't believe that there is any flow through the pump, during "Power Fill". Of course I may be totally wrong, but I don't think that there is even any pressure present at the pump while the system is aligned for power fill.
    2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Bighorn; Cummins 6.7.
    2018 Reflection 337RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you are correct about the pump not being used during Power Fill. (I was confusing Power Fill with Siphon Fill. Thank you for the correction.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may not understand the concept but when I set the Nautilus P1 to winterize water still flows to the hot water tank.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast