Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Customer Service

I sent an e-mail to customer service asking about a few things for our new 2800. Low and behold my phone rang today and it was Grand Design Customer Service. I spoke with Jason and he was as nice as could be and SUPER helpful and said to be sure and call back if I had any questions or concerns. Where do you get customer service like this anymore. I knew I was sold on their product but WOW I am really sold on their customer service. Kuddos to Grand Design!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Alan and Kathleen
    2015 Momentum 380TH (RVD2)
    2014 Ford F350 Dually (Stormtrooper)
    2012 Honda Goldwing Navi/ABS (Land Speeder)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good example of great customer service.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 230RL
    2018 Dodge Ram 2500 Crewcab 4x4 with 6'4" box
    Haliburton, Ontario, Canada

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had the same experiences with CS as well. Coming from another upper level brand where customer service was spotty at best, this is most certainly a welcome step up. It's really great to see folks who genuinely care about the end users of their products. Getting more and more rare now.
    John and Denise; Houma, LA
    2017 Momentum 395M
    2016 Chevrolet K3500 DRW Diesel

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there isn't a better combo in the industry than Grand Design's customer service and the community on these forums.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We picked up our 337RLS on 09/01/2017, that weekend we went on a short maiden voyage to familiarize ourself with it and check everything out. The locks on all 3 storage compartment doors were difficult to get the key into, a little graphite powder cured that! Our water pressure was not so great and I looked and looked about that, it wasn't until we were leaving when I discovered I had not opened the Y valve at the hose connection all the way...DUH! Everything else worked as designed, the fit and finish were all good, level system worked fine and all was good. Upon prepping to leave when I unplugged our coffee maker from the outlet on the hutch wall, the entire receptacle pulled out of the wall, the housing had been over tightened and was split, this told me I needed to check the other ones, the only other faulty one was the one on the other side of the hutch! I guess someone just over tightened them probably being in a hurry. So when we arrived home I went online and filled out the form on their website for service. I received an email within a day stating that they would turn this over to the regional service manager, he then emailed me and said they would send the parts directly to me ( I had told them I could repair them myself ) three days later I received my outlets! What great customer service, and the quality of our rig is outstanding! Hats off to the Grand Design team!
    Rick & Linda
    2018 Silverado 3500 High Country
    SRW Duramax/Allison 4WD
    2017 Reflection 337RLS