Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A few questions about the 375RES

DW and I are still a couple of days from the full walkthrough PDI. After we got home from our previous visits to the dealer and talked about our experience, we realized we'd forgotten some of the details about the 375RES so we thought we'd ask here.

1. Size of television in the living room -- Not really familiar with the TCL brand of electronics and, after looking them up online, realized that we'll likely replace the television in the living room with a brand name smart tv. What we didn't notice during our previous visits was the size of the television. This is the one in the Living Room that recesses into the rear cabinet.

2. Location of the OTA switch -- There's a King-something over-the-air antenna that has a ceiling mounted control in the bedroom. Is this where the OTA power switch located? Somewhere on that little dial in the bedroom?

3. Bathroom exhaust fan and switch location -- Didn't notice if there is an exhaust fan in the bathroom. You'd think there would be but it didn't show up in any pictures we took nor have we seen an exhaust fan in any online pictures or videos. Also, where is the control switch for it? Neither DW nor I remember seeing a switch other than the single light switch just inside the bathroom door on the right side.

Thanks!
    Jeff & Laurie
    Him: US Army Aviator and DoD Consultant -- Retired
    Her: Certified Residential Appraiser
    Auggie (our beer-loving English Cocker Spaniel)
    Angus (55 pounds of attitude in a 5 pound chihuahua body)
    Full timing in Rockport, Texas

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TxCowboy View Post
    DW and I are still a couple of days from the full walkthrough PDI. After we got home from our previous visits to the dealer and talked about our experience, we realized we'd forgotten some of the details about the 375RES so we thought we'd ask here.

1. Size of television in the living room -- Not really familiar with the TCL brand of electronics and, after looking them up online, realized that we'll likely replace the television in the living room with a brand name smart tv. What we didn't notice during our previous visits was the size of the television. This is the one in the Living Room that recesses into the rear cabinet.
    Ours is a 49".

2. Location of the OTA switch -- There's a King-something over-the-air antenna that has a ceiling mounted control in the bedroom. Is this where the OTA power switch located? Somewhere on that little dial in the bedroom?
    It is in the cabinet on the left side of the TV. When the TV is up look to where the cables connect. You will see the OTA switch. You will have to reach down along side the TV on the left side.

3. Bathroom exhaust fan and switch location -- Didn't notice if there is an exhaust fan in the bathroom. You'd think there would be but it didn't show up in any pictures we took nor have we seen an exhaust fan in any online pictures or videos. Also, where is the control switch for it? Neither DW nor I remember seeing a switch other than the single light switch just inside the bathroom door on the right side.
    There is an exhaust fan on the ceiling. The switch is on the fan.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply. The bathroom fan is going to be a problem -- DW's too short to reach the ceiling so a replacement is needed that has a remote control. And I wonder if a 50 inch will work in lieu of the 49 inch? I think there was enough room on each side of that recess.

Another question -- What bed size are the sofas in the living room? Queen or double?

Thanks again!
    Last edited by TxCowboy; 09-22-2017 at 08:08 AM.
    Jeff & Laurie

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TxCowboy View Post
    Thanks for the reply. The bathroom fan is going to be a problem -- DW's too short to reach the ceiling so a replacement is needed that has a remote control. And I wonder if a 50 inch will work in lieu of the 49 inch? I think there was enough room on each side of that recess.
    I'm not sure. My TV is not centered very well. There is about 3" of room on one side but only 3/4" on the other. If the TV can be mover over a little there would be plenty of room all around.

Another question -- What bed size are the sofas in the living room? Queen or double?

Thanks again!
    The sofa beds are 56" wide. I think that would be a double.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by warsw1 View Post
    The sofa beds are 56" wide. I think that would be a double.
    I just looked it up and a double is 53" and a queen is 60". It looks like the sofa beds are kinda in between.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good stuff! Thanks for your help.
    Jeff & Laurie

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are picking up our ordered (dual pane windows) 375RES tomorrow morning. I am nervously excited.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you will love this rig. We love ours. So far the TCL TV has worked well. My wife has a problem using the fan in the bathroom also. I'll come up with some type of mod to fix this - not sure what yet.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flintstones View Post
    We are picking up our ordered (dual pane windows) 375RES tomorrow morning. I am nervously excited.
    I really like the idea of dual pane windows, especially for full time use, but there are so many windows in the 375 I'm curious how much weight they will add to the trailer. Will they reduce the carrying capacity of the trailer even more? Just a thought.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is a great unit! If i had more truck and more cash! LOL We got the 337 with dual panes and it adds around 250lbs more.......
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast