Greetings from Northeast Georgia. Been researching and dreaming of an RV upgrade and am pretty set on the Grand Design 350M toy hauler. I really love the features of this trailer, especially the large shower and the half bath in the garage. I am a little skeptical of the right side slide because I do a lot of entertaining and cooking outside when at an RV park. What are some of yall's opinions on this?
I also want to get the unit equipped with a diesel generator instead of the gasoline unit that is listed because my truck and all my "toys" are diesel powered. I know Cummins/Onan makes a 7000 watt diesel unit for RVs. Have any of yall set yours up in this way?
Other options on the unit that I would definitely get are 3rd AC unit, four season door system in garage, all three awnings, Max Air fans in kitchen and master bath and the dual seat couch/recliner with two chair table instead of the four seat couch/recliner. I would also opt for the outside television/entertainment.
My current pulling rig is a Dodge Ram 3500 diesel flatbed, 6 speed manual, 4 door 4x4. I am considering purchasing a new 4500 flatbed 4 door 6 speed manual 4x4 Dodge Ram diesel. Are the coupler pin heights on these units adjustable for modern 4x4 trucks?
Thanks for your help.