Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have Grey Tank 2 as well but it i not used, just preprogrammed in. Unfortunately, my trailer is in the shop getting the initial punch list taken care of so I cannot look to see where in my menu it is located currently. Did you check under the generator tab itself to see if it says amount of fuel remaining? It is listed as a percentage so it is probably much more accurate, maybe it was not programmed properly? Call Lippert customer service at 574-537-8900 and have them walk you through it. Good luck and let us know what happens?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bottom line is if it is not listed under the generator or tank monitor anywhere it was probably not programmed properly. But your fuel level for the generator should be displayed through the One Control and the gauge outside is just for the auxiliary tank. At least you know what to look for now.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a brand new 349m with the exact same system. The gauge on the exterior in the fuel station door is only for the fuel station which is the tank on the right or the rear. The front tank is for the generator only and its Gage is in the stupid tablet under monitors. I also have two separate grey tank monitors. I was confused by this until I found a second grey tank dump valve located in the back of the RV underneath. There are also two separate drain valves for the fresh water tanks since I have two tanks. Lots of valves on this monster!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I can tell, the front grey tank is for the bathroom shower/sink and the rear grey tank is for the kitchen sink.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12