Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well just lost my whole message.
    Lucked out. Tried another one of my user names and my Sponsor subscription popped up. I thought I did a 3 year one. Just have to figure how to add a photo and a few things.

Good job on waxing your RV. I'm hoping to do that while camping next week if I can get it washed before hand. I usually wash it during a raining day. That way the rain rinses as I brush it. Sounds crazy but overall it works out well.

Kim, you are right. Making the wife happy is important, but sometimes it costs to much and makes me wonder if it is worth it.

Lance

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Washing in the rain... hum. Never did that. I always try first thing in the morning when there is dew on the unit. Loosens up the dirt and cleans easier. Put a pic of the waxed cap in my signature, hopefully it shows up. ( I can see our neighbors houses on the lower part of the Black.)
    The bugs will love this cap next summer while committing road suicide while towing.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see the picture did not work. I will need to figure this out. My bad.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes Steve I’m glad that we went with the 303. I’ve always thought about getting a second AC. If you don’t mind me asking about how much extra was that. I know the 303 has a 15,000 AC compared to the 13 5 the 29 had. There have been times in the middle of summer I have wished I had the second AC. So I’m a little mixed on it. The only thing I didnt liked was having an AC and then one less light source into the bedroom. But now with another window on the other side of the bedroom that might change things.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe it was $830.00 area, ducted from the factory. I debated the AC also. What change my mind, sitting in open areas on our old trailer the air never shut off on hot, humid days. And if the air failed, your out of luck. This way, at least you have a back up and with both working together, it should help in not running Continiously.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With both units ducted it's nice to run one in the bedroom while you're in the living area and vice versa.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree. I could never hear the tv without turning it up so high, the neighbors could hear it while running the air.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12