User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks.

Mike (tigerdrvr is because I have a Sunbeam Tiger that I...drive )

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerdrvr View Post
    Our nearest dealer is Happy Daze in Livermore, which is affiliated with the Sacto one. Bad experience? I'd guess the Livermore location is similar. The salesman we spoke with was pretty good, but their facility didn't appear to have much in the way of garage space and equipment.

I have no problem driving to Corning/Redding to buy and for any warranty work if needed.
    I was told buy a Happy Daz customer that the Livermore branch will not work on an RV that had been worked on in the Sacto facility. They had picked up their unit at the Livermore dealer and they were satisfied at that point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. Glad to hear the Livermore Happy Daze might be okay, as it is only about 25 minutes away.

I still find it amazing that RV dealers won't work on stuff they didn't get a sales commission on, even though it is covered under the manufacturer's warranty. Seems they'd welcome the warranty work, as it is basically found money.

Site Sponsor Gold Country Livin''s Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a joke. Find yourself a good rv repair shop or mobile tech. That's what many people do. First do the sale at best price. Deal with repairs after. Many threads here about that.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I'm new to this forum, have to search some of this stuff. Our first RV (the Class C I just sold) we bought used and I did all the maintenance and upgrades myself. I just figure if I'm going to buy new, this time, it sure would be nice to have a usable warranty!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the Midwest, check out Colerain RV in Indianapolis. Really good experience there. Service is very good. Sales is excellent. Talk to Rene. Have purchased 2 campers from them so far.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J&G garage View Post
    I saw the title of this post and noticed you live in Windsor and thought no way could you could have been impresses with our local dealer here in S.R. Then I see you bought at B&B. They did all the maintenance work at the last two NorCal rallies in Red Bluff and are really fantastic. Very professional, courteous and knowledgable. Congratulations on your new GD RV and in finding a good dealer.
    Thank you. Good to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought from Crabtree in Alma, Arkansas. I have been more then happy with their response to our needs. Much over and above board for warranty items and just general problems (which have been few).
    Robert/Sandy/Lily (mini Yorkie)
    2015 Grand Design 313RLTS
    2008 Dodge 2500 Cummins (modified)
    Past units: 85 Holiday Rambler TT, 88 Jayco 5th wheel, 91 Avion 5th wheel, 94 Hitchhiker 5th wheel, 2000 Discovery motorhome, 2001 Mountain Aire motorhome, 2005 42' Travel Supreme motorhome, 2014 Outback TT

http://i.imgur.com/cie9h38.jpg

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jking46 View Post
    In the Midwest, check out Colerain RV in Indianapolis. Really good experience there. Service is very good. Sales is excellent. Talk to Rene. Have purchased 2 campers from them so far.
    Glad you had good luck with them, we DID NOT! Our 337 is our 5th unit and first (and last) from Colerain. Rene was good from the salesperson standpoint but everyone else we dealt with from the GM, Finance guy, and service guys had very questionable ethics. I went a far as calling one of the owners in Cincinnati and was told by him "it is just the way we do business", well never again with us.
    Del & Vickie
    2016 Reflection 337
    2015 GMC Denali 3500HD w/Hips - 4WD

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by T'boro Fisher View Post
    Glad you had good luck with them, we DID NOT! Our 337 is our 5th unit and first (and last) from Colerain. Rene was good from the salesperson standpoint but everyone else we dealt with from the GM, Finance guy, and service guys had very questionable ethics. I went a far as calling one of the owners in Cincinnati and was told by him "it is just the way we do business", well never again with us.
    Really sorry about your experience. As I said in the original post , this is our second unit purchased from them and have never had an instance to question their ethics.
    We have recommended them to several friends and their experiences mirror ours.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast