User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greg, check your owners manual but my fresh water tank drain valve is just behind the axel on the same side of the camper as the docking station. It has a "T" handle and looks similar to your gray and black water drain valves, it dumps straight down.
    Rich
    Rich And Janet (no dog or cats, 8 grandkids but not with us all at once)
    Onalaska, WA
    2011 F350, 4X4, B&W hitch
    2016 Solitude 300GK

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich T View Post
    Greg, check your owners manual but my fresh water tank drain valve is just behind the axel on the same side of the camper as the docking station. It has a "T" handle and looks similar to your gray and black water drain valves, it dumps straight down.
    Rich
    Not on the Imagine. Our fresh water dump is on the curb side near the gravity fill and the overflow is a blue tube (I think) near the dump. The dump has a quarter turn valve from teh factory and the overflow has nothing. I added the quarter turn valve to teh overflow tube to stop the siphon effect.
    '12 Ford F150 Lariat Super Crew
    ’17 Imagine 2800BH
    Previous '13 Roo 21SS
    Previous ’98 Coleman Mesa
    2017 2016 2015 2014 2013
    Nights
    Camped
    18 7 21 18 26

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my 2015 Reflection, I’m having the problem that, even though the switch is on city water and there is water being fed to the RV, it also fills the fresh water tank and then starts to drain out the overflow. This happens no matter how many times I try to turn the valve and hear it click in to place. What’s the problem? Anyone else have this happen?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Janiceknight1 View Post
    In my 2015 Reflection, I’m having the problem that, even though the switch is on city water and there is water being fed to the RV, it also fills the fresh water tank and then starts to drain out the overflow. This happens no matter how many times I try to turn the valve and hear it click in to place. What’s the problem? Anyone else have this happen?
    Janice - The problem is that one of the seals on the cartridge that you turn with the selector has been torn or dislodged. The fix is relatively easy and is basically the same as replacing the cartridge on a single lever kitchen faucet. Instructions can be found on this post. https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...ge-Replacement

You will need to get a new cartridge from Grand Design, Kantleak, or an online source.

Edit: I just noticed that you are a registered guest on this forum. You will probably have to join as a site sponsor to access the attachment to the linked thread. Alternatively, the Kantleak repair instructions can be found online.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are always so much help. Thanks.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rob - I don't know the Kantleak system - barely understand the others <G> - can she shut off the city water and use the water pump until the repairs can be made?
    John and Jean
    Springer Spaniel furkids Mea and (the late) Molly
    Blogs - BataanMissing.com - AirSafety.info
    2017 Ford F-350 6.7L CC SB, Andersen Ultimate Hitch.
    2018 Reflection 337RLS fifth wheel.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTX View Post
    Rob - I don't know the Kantleak system - barely understand the others <G> - can she shut off the city water and use the water pump until the repairs can be made?
    John (and Janice) - I would certainly try this . . . since the tank is obviously full anyway. Whether it will work or not depends on which of the several cartridge seals has gone astray. The Kantleak system uses a single 4 connection, 4 position valve for all functions. Great when it works . . . and screws up everything when it doesn't .

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did turn off the City water and am using the tank which appears to work just fine. Trying to use most of it before I move locations!

Looked on line as to where to buy the cartridge. Appears it has to be ordered from the company?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FitZilla http://www.fitzilla.com/Store/page188.html shows the 200RV-RK cartridge for $26.20. I don't know anything about this vendor, but that looks like the right part.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Rolling Along
    Now-Oct 2018: Prince William Forest Park, NPS, Triangle VA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Janice,

A couple of tips about the KantLeak that might help your replacement cartridge last longer.

1. As noted in post #4 above, be sure to turn off the pressurized water source and "crack" the hose connection to relieve any pressure in the line first, before turning the valve.

2. Only rotate the valve in the clockwise direction.

Dave

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    2015 Reflection 337RLS, #931, Built 6/14, Purchased New 1/15
    2015 Silverado 3500HD LTZ SRW CC, 8' Bed, 4WD, Z71, Duramax/Allison
    11,600 GVW, 3,739 Payload, 16.1 mpg for first 21,000 miles
    Reese Elite 18K Hitch with underbed rails
    Amateur Radio KQ3T (ex-WN8PXF, WA8PXF, N3CKQ)
    Felines: Butter (Abyssinian), Cinnamon (Burmese, R.I.P.), and Harry (Orange Tiger Cat, Rescued from Sutton Lake CG, WV)
    2018: Visitor Center Volunteer at Prince William Forest Park, Triangle VA, June thru October
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12