Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seeing daylight in our 221 RB

We picked up our new Transcend 221RB the other day and took it to our storage place. Today, I took a load of stuff over and noticed daylight inside. When facing the sofa, looking at the bottom, left back corner of the closed slide, there is an open space with daylight coming through. The outside of the slide looks normal. Has anyone else noticed this issue, or are we just "lucky"?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just picked up a Transcend 221RB also. I took a quick look yesterday and did not notice any light coming in on the corner you describe however it was later in the day and sun was on opposite side. I'll be able to take a better look in the next couple of days. Probably nothing as long as the slide is closing normally.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So with the slide extended, in both corners there is a plastic triangular piece that is screwed onto each corner. They both are the same each side and have an extra bit of foam as well as an extended rubber wiper. It all looks pretty well covered up.