Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not really sure what I would need. For now, we don't have plans to seasonal park. I'm thinking maybe a week or so in various NPs, etc. and know we'll hit some seasons where it would get below freezing at night and surely don't want frozen waste water tanks when we would head out the next morning. The Ultrahead pads look like what I was thinking about.

Mark - had not even given that coupling a thought. Guess if that was frozen up, having the tanks heated wouldn't matter.

Even though I've camped and trailered (in very small rigs), I'm learning that I've got a lot to learn. These units have full blown "systems" to be managed and maintained.
    Between campers
    Shopping for a 150 Series 5th wheel
    Deciding on a tow vehicle

Columbia, TN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More great advice Rob. We just experienced freezing city pipes in the town we stayed in outside Houston--thankfully wrapping all our pipes prevented our own from freezing, and yes, we did use the gas furnace. But, under normal conditions with a chilly night, the fireplace is wonderful and adds a very nice ambiance to the coach.
    We also use little electric heater in the bedroom when it's more than a little chilly but not freezing; saves on expensive propane.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123