User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2019 Grand Design RV Las Vegas Rally (March 15th - March 17th, 2019)

Registration is open...

2019 Grand Design RV's Las Vegas Rally – March 15th thru 17th 2019

To register for the rally click here AND READ the information below:
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2019-gr...on-41216129553

Wagonmasters: Jeret & Jennifer Burnett (916-402-7049; [email protected])

Make sure you are signed up to receive text messages by texting 2019GDRVLVR to 84483.

Welcome to the 1st Annual Grand Design RV Las Vegas Rally held at Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort in beautiful Las Vegas Nevada. The Rally will officially kick off at 9:00 am, Friday, March 15th, and end at 9:00 pm, Sunday, June 17th with an informal Meet-N-Greet Social, Thursday evening, March 14th.

Most attendees will be reserving their stay from Thursday, March 14th, thru Monday, March 18th, so they can enjoy all the rallies activities. You are more than welcome to reserve your stay for longer to enjoy more personal socialization time with those that also arrive earlier or depart later. However, if you wish to arrive Wednesday, March 13th or earlier, or depart Monday, March 18th, or later, you will need to contact the resort individually to place the additional night's stay.

Registration for the rally: $50 + EventBrite Processing Fees
    Rally rate for Rally ONLY nights: $52 (March 14th, 15th, 16th, and 17th) + EventBrite Processing Fees

When registering, you will be making two selection:
    1. The first selection is the $50 1-RV Site Registration. This is per site per couple and anyone that is planning to attend, whether you are staying at Oasis, staying elsewhere, or staying at home and driving in each day, will need to pay this fee to cover any costs that the Wagonmasters will have for incidentals, prizes, meals, and the end of rally party and entertainment.

2. The second selection is $52 per night for those staying at Oasis and is for how many of the rally nights you will be staying at the resort (March 14th, 15th, 16th, and or 17th). So if you are planning to arrive Thursday, March 14th, and depart Monday, March 18th, that is a 4-nights stay, so you would select 4. If you are arriving Thursday, March 14th, and departing Sunday, March 17th, that is only 3-nights stay so you would select 3. Please remember, any nights stay of March 13th or earlier, or March 18th or later must be made individually with the resort; the WagonMastere will only be placing reservations for the 14th, 15th, 16th, and 17th.

There will be no refunds after 30 days prior to the rally unless the WagonMasters are able to fill your site.
    Last edited by WagonMaster; 01-23-2018 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Typo

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Will GDRV be sending representatives to the rally?

Edit: We just signed up. Hope to meet some of you there.

Jim & Ginnie
    Last edited by TucsonJim; 12-13-2017 at 12:18 PM.

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJim View Post
    Will GDRV be sending representatives to the rally?

Edit: We just signed up. Hope to meet some of you there.

Jim & Ginnie
    GDRV always send me someone good.

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please remember, the Grand Design Family is a family, if you have kids, Grandkids, or Great Grandkids for some, that want to come, please, bring them along so they can enjoy the RV life. I will also have some activities planned specifically for kids 16 and younger.

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Registration is filling and I expect this rally to be sold out very much in advance, just as with the other rallies.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Debating whether or not we should sign up. If all goes as planned, we'll be ordering our 351M the end of October. That should give is a delivery date sometime in late January or February. Then the question is do we want to stay at the Oasis or just daily visit (we live like 5 miles from there).

John
    2018 Silverado LTZ 3500HD CC LB 4X4 DRW Duramax/Allison
    2019 Momentum 381M w/Full Body Paint
    2016 Can Am Spyder F3 Limited Special Series
    2017 Can Am Outlander 1000 XT-P
    2016 Wrangler Hard Rock Unlimited
    1997 Bayliner Capri 1950 affectionately named Skinnydipper
    MSgt, USAF (Ret)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I sure am glad that I looked at the announcement again. I thought the rally was March of 2018. I did not realize that it's still 15 months from now. I'd have been son confused If I'd towed the rig to Vegas this March and nobody knew what I was talking about.

Jim

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LV Naturist View Post
    Debating whether or not we should sign up. If all goes as planned, we'll be ordering our 351M the end of October. That should give is a delivery date sometime in late January or February. Then the question is do we want to stay at the Oasis or just daily visit (we live like 5 miles from there).

John
    Good afternoon John,

You are more than welcome to just come in each day, whether you get your GD in time or not, but from past rallies, people that lived close and just drove in each day, after being at the rally the first day, really wanted to stay through the evening and be there early in the morning to enjoy everyones company.

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJim View Post
    I sure am glad that I looked at the announcement again. I thought the rally was March of 2018. I did not realize that it's still 15 months from now. I'd have been son confused If I'd towed the rig to Vegas this March and nobody knew what I was talking about.

Jim
    Ya, with the larger rallies, it takes longer to plan and being as this location is also a snowbird destination we are limited on the timing, to early in the year and they are too busy to handle the group and by mid-April, it's getting too hot for anyone to want to go there. So I pushed the rally back to 2019.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WagonMaster View Post
    ... and by mid-April, it's getting too hot for anyone to want to go there.
    Says who?

My DW and I will discuss this. We'll most likely register in the very near future, and timing wise, I don't see why our GD won't be here in time.

John
    2018 Silverado LTZ 3500HD CC LB 4X4 DRW Duramax/Allison
    2019 Momentum 381M w/Full Body Paint
    2016 Can Am Spyder F3 Limited Special Series
    2017 Can Am Outlander 1000 XT-P
    2016 Wrangler Hard Rock Unlimited
    1997 Bayliner Capri 1950 affectionately named Skinnydipper
    MSgt, USAF (Ret)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast