Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jensen audio?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jensen audio?

Several sites have photos online. At https://www.rvt.com/Grand-Design--TR...806900-UX96441 I noticed that they show a Jensen audio unit (radio, CD, etc.) instead of a Furion. Is the Jensen making an appearance in other models?

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum! I haven't heard of any other models with Jensen equipment. But I wouldn't be surprised if GDRV switches at some point in the future. Are you considering purchasing one of the new Transcend trailers?

Jim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have been looking at the Imagine 2400BH, but would really like a somewhat shorter and lighter trailer. Transcend line might be just right, but don't know if I can wait for them to come out. My ideal trailer would be a bunk house like the Imagine 2400BH or the new Transcend 27BHS, but with a Murphy bed over a couch instead of a dedicated bedroom. I think that could take several feet off the overall length, giving more seating room during the day and yet not compromising sleeping space.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Momentums come with Jensen radios.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My new Momentum 376TH has Jensen in the Living Room and Furrion
    at the outside kitchen area.
    2018 Grand Design Momentum 376TH pulled by 2017 GMC Denali 3500 Dually.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    We went to 20 different RV shows over the past year and I noticed that as well.
    But they're both low-end audio components especially since Jensen got bought out by Dual 2 years ago, so I doubt you'd hear any difference between the two.
    We also noticed that some other manufacturers install much better quality audio components like Pioneer and Yamaha but it's usually for toy haulers for some reason.
    Personally, I'll be replacing the Furrion audio components in our 220RK with a combination of Alpine and JL Audio components as soon as it arrives from the factory.
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 2018 Keystone Outback that we just traded in for our Reflection had a Jensen. I was not too thrilled with it. To change between inside and outside speakers you have to go into the setting and change the fade from front to back for starters. It had no aux input on the front and the aux input cables on the back were cut off at the factory. Was told this is normal when tried to get to corrected under warranty. So no TV sound to the overhead speakers. Had we of kept the camper it would have been changed for something else. Was glad to see the usual easy to get to inputs as well as RCA ones on the back of the one in our new Reflection. Just wish they would go ahead and toss the cable from the TV to the unit on at the factory so I wouldn't have to fish it through!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chris and Karen - currently on the coast of the Olympic Peninsula

Roaming the country full time with our 2018 312BHTS Reflection behind a 2016 Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins and two preschoolers who are highly addicted to camping.

Follow our adventures @brownsignjunkies

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizardqing View Post
    The 2018 Keystone Outback that we just traded in for our Reflection had a Jensen. I was not too thrilled with it. To change between inside and outside speakers you have to go into the setting and change the fade from front to back for starters. It had no aux input on the front and the aux input cables on the back were cut off at the factory. Was told this is normal when tried to get to corrected under warranty. So no TV sound to the overhead speakers. Had we of kept the camper it would have been changed for something else. Was glad to see the usual easy to get to inputs as well as RCA ones on the back of the one in our new Reflection. Just wish they would go ahead and toss the cable from the TV to the unit on at the factory so I wouldn't have to fish it through!

Wow you traded in a 2018? Was it that bad? Can't imagine the loss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goducks14 View Post
    Wow you traded in a 2018? Was it that bad? Can't imagine the loss.
    The Outback wasn't bad, we have decided to go full time though and it was just too small for that with the family. Wasn't to much of a hit, we got offered about $1500 less for the trade than we paid for it, and we spent a total of two months actually out using it. So less than we would have spent on Airbnb's without it.

Chris and Karen - currently on the coast of the Olympic Peninsula

Roaming the country full time with our 2018 312BHTS Reflection behind a 2016 Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins and two preschoolers who are highly addicted to camping.

Follow our adventures @brownsignjunkies

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizardqing View Post
    The Outback wasn't bad, we have decided to go full time though and it was just too small for that with the family. Wasn't to much of a hit, we got offered about $1500 less for the trade than we paid for it, and we spent a total of two months actually out using it. So less than we would have spent on Airbnb's without it.

Awesome. Jealous on the full timing thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast