Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by badam12 View Post
    ah ... sleep number ... we love our SelectComfort in our house and have wondered about going with the R5 for the RV. A couple of questions, please:
    1. do you know the difference between standard queen and queen radius? I see both as options for the sleep number bed, but not sure which is the "correct" one for the 297.
    2. any problems with the tubing / power cable when installing the select comfort?

Thx. Bryan
    Bryan - We took our GDRV supplied mattress out as soon as we purchased our 297 and replaced it with a standard queen memory foam mattress. There are no radius corners on the bed platform. As for accessing power. There is an electrical outlet on each side of the bed right under the closet door. So that should not be a problem.

The only thing that might be an issue is accessing the under bed storage with any aftermarket mattress. But it's fine with our memory foam.

Jim

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    badam12: You message box is full so I could not reply to your message. See my post at https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...bed-in-297RSTS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie C View Post
    I'm going to be purchasing my RV in 3 - 4 months. Ideally, I'd like to find a used 297 RSTS. I'm not sure what the best approach is to letting current owners, who may be thinking of moving up this year, know so that I could be considered as a buyer. Suggestions?
    Thanks!

Debbie
    Debbie we have our 2017 297RSTS for sale. I just posted it today and another member pointed me to your post here.
    2017 Reflection 297RSTS
    2017 F250 King Ranch, FX4, 6.7L w/ HD tow

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALScott View Post
    Debbie we have our 2017 297RSTS for sale. I just posted it today and another member pointed me to your post here.
    I looked at her profile and she appears to have a valid email account listed. If you click on her name on the original post, and then click on send e-mail, you should be able to contact her.

Jim

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Debbie,

I’m picking up my Reflection 297RSTS this week. It looks like the dinette area can easily be converted into a work space. I should get a better sense for the layout once I pick it up.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've had ours about a month an half, and have been nothing but pleased. I added the backup cam, updated the living room tv to a slightly bigger smart tv, and moved that one out to the outside tv slot with a new mount, and moved the small outside tv to the bedroom. Also just ordered a new propride 3p hitch, since it is a significant sized trailer. Looking forward to this! And Klenger has all kinds of info for mods!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123