User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imagine 2500RL Ground and Neutral bars in WFCO-8955PEC converter wired opposite

2018 Imagine manufactured in August.
    Removed the panel from the converter and noticed that all of the white neutral AC wires were connected to the GND bus bar and all of the bare ground wires were wired to the neutral bar. The bar positions are labeled and clearly shown in the diagram on the WFCO-8955PEC cover. The enclosure is plastic and both bars are isolated so I guess you could use them this way without a problem. It's just strange that the factory would wire it this way and there is nothing that I could see that would make the AC wiring any easier by doing it like that instead of the "correct" way. Has anyone else seen this in their converter box ?
    Also, the labeling for the AC circuit breakers usage was very wrong. Shouldn't make customer have to figure it out and have to make new labels.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    danedubr - I apologize for the inconvenience. I have made the Imagine Product Development team aware of this so that it can be addressed.