After reading enough forums to make my eyes bleed, I would just like some final QA or opinions before I pull the trigger on buying a generator.

My situation:
-I want the capability of running our A/C in our Imagine 2500RL
-I am NOT worried about the weight of a 3400w
-We only weekend camp, and maybe a week trip once or twice a year
-I am not too worried about setup time to hookup the 2000w champions (~3 minutes or less I think)

Dual fuel appeals to me just for options in those 3-7 day trips and not having to bring out additional gas. However, I can't figure out if having propane use available is THAT great or if in the end I am perfectly fine just bringing a couple gallons of gas in a tank. Also, I believe the propane side of the generator max of 3060 watts should be enough to start and run the a/c at 4000ft, but read conflicting reviews/reports. I'll pick up a hard start capacitor if we go this option just to minimize issues getting the compressor to turn on if running propane.

2x2000 appeals to me for the times when the a/c is not needed and I can just unload and run 1 50lb generator. I assume with a 15-30amp plug I could run everything in the trailer minus the A/C on the single 2000 watt.
Also, the math says I would have full 30amp service when running in parallel (120v x 30amp < 40000 watts) but the manual says do not utilize >3000 watt load when set up in parallel.

I know this is probably the 1 millionth generator thread but just curious if anyone can find incorrect logic in my thinking and assist in the final decision given my specific circumstances.