Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chris,

Something else I thought of that I forgot about to add to a "wishlist" is the ability tag someone with notification. This way if someone knows a member has knowledge of a specific arena, or couple of members for that matter, they can tag those folks with an @ or # and profile name so they can see the post quicker.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well for me this site has been very expensive. I could have gone along in ignorant bliss, only having what was provided by the dealer, but noooo. I joined up here and have been spending minor amounts here and there on improvements upgrades and fixes I didn’t even know I needed. I can pick almost any topic and find advice, hints, suggestions, or conversation that have added years of experience to my background.

I have spent close to 30 years setting up, supporting, and maintaining web sites and server farms and know these types of forums are a work of love and pride. For the price of a couple of Starbuck special drinks it would still be s bargin. There is always room for improvfmfnt, new O/S and application upgrades, and server migrations to deal with. I appreciate this site and s the contributors and even the unhappy folks cause I learn. Thanks snd however things go I support it
    2018 2600rb
    2015 Ford F-250 crew cab 4x4
    Lyons, Oregon

Site Team
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Good suggestion! Thank you!
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by offtohavasu View Post
    Chris,

Something else I thought of that I forgot about to add to a "wishlist" is the ability tag someone with notification. This way if someone knows a member has knowledge of a specific arena, or couple of members for that matter, they can tag those folks with an @ or # and profile name so they can see the post quicker.
    Chris Tretta
    Albuquerque, NM

2013 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4 6.7L Cummins
    2019 Grand Design 385GK
    2014 Grand Design 369RL - Sold
    Class A CDL, Doubles/Triples, Hazmat and Tanker endorsements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chris Keep up the good work. I will be more than happy to renew my membership here.
    Lyle & Judy and Annie the Westie
    Retired (Government employee/USMC/USAFR, Ret) & Retired (insurance industry)
    2018 F-350 CC LB DRW 4X4 6.7 (3.55)(Reese 18k "puck system")
    2018 Solitude 310GK (5500 Onan Genset)
    2020 F-150 SCSB XLT 2.7L 10 speed

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chris.....how about a place on the board "In Town". This would be a section where we post that we're going to be in town and would like RV park recommendations or route recommendations, what to see and do while we're there, etc. Nobody knows our own backyards like we do. Although having said that, I often find the most interesting things to do from others who've only visited as the locals never see or do the things in their own backyard. LOL

Anyway, this section works out great on our Harley forum and as we travel I find myself wishing there was a section on this forum that we could post traveling questions.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCZhome View Post
    Chris.....how about a place on the board "In Town". This would be a section where we post that we're going to be in town and would like RV park recommendations or route recommendations, what to see and do while we're there, etc. Nobody knows our own backyards like we do. Although having said that, I often find the most interesting things to do from others who've only visited as the locals never see or do the things in their own backyard. LOL

Anyway, this section works out great on our Harley forum and as we travel I find myself wishing there was a section on this forum that we could post traveling questions.
    That's a really good suggestion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I kept putting it off, and failed to vote in the survey....my bad !!

Hands down, this forum, and Chris' Trailmanor forum are the best run of any that I have joined. I contribute that to the members, which have to pay a small yearly fee. Without that fee, anyone can sign up, and some of those may sign up just to cause trouble.

I was an administrator on 1 of the "free" forums mentioned previously. There was constant work that needed to be done to clean up threads, give warnings, and even ban some members. Quite honestly, I think thay forum got too big, and 1 of those reasons it was free. I have just not seen that kind of trouble on Chris' forums.
    Chap, Joy, and furbaby Argus
    2017 F350 diesel, 4x4, crew cab, short bed
    2017 Reflection 337RLS
    B&W slider for Ford 5th wheel prep package

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345