Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi from Central Florida

My wife and I just handed over deposit check for 285BHTS and can’t wait for it to come. It was tough to make a decision because no dealers had this floorplan to look at, but the 28BH is close.

This forum along with the easy communication from Grand Design made the decision for us a lot easier.

Couple of questions…

1. Anybody know the hitch height on level ground? I would like to set up my blue ox as much as possible before driving to dealer.
    2. The one we are getting has the 2nd A/C, the website says it also comes with the Maxx Air. Where would they install the maxx air, bathroom?

Thanks for the help,
    Dan

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't help with your questions but wanted to welcome you! Enjoy your new camper!
    June and Charlie, Kitty Gracie, Puppies Ellie and Ruby, Oklahoma City, OK
    2022 Arctic Fox 22G
    2019 Winnebago 2106FBS Micro Minnie (Sold); 2018 Reflection 230RL (Sold)
    2020 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 6.6L Duramax

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! Welcome to our group! I believe Maxair vents are installed in Bathroom, I don’t know hitch height
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, we are really excited. Maybe I can get my questions answered from GD at the Tampa show tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome! it will be here before you know it!!

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by conan42 View Post
    Thanks, we are really excited. Maybe I can get my questions answered from GD at the Tampa show tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A few of us GD owners are going to meet at the Grand Design area about 12 noon tomorrow. If you're going to be there in time. Maybe we can all go find someplace to have lunch.

Anyway, welcome to the board and congratulations on the new digs.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Dan and welcome. This forum is a GREAT resource and a bunch of very helpful and friendly people.

Experienced users, please correct me if this is not the appropriate place to answer Dan's questions.

Dan,
    In case you do not have your answers yet I will try to give you some general information. I do not know your Reflection but from our Solitude

1) On the 2018 Solitude 310GK set level on the jacks the ground to bottom of hitch plate is 50" and ground to bottom of the overhang is 60". TOWING HEIGHTS WILL BE LOWER. This was set up and level on the jacks. Also note that the pin box on SOME 5th wheels are adjustable for height (typically 2 to 4" in 2" increments). On some trailers like the 2018 310GK, although there are additional mounting holes, the pin box is NOT adjustable due to interference with the trailers frame. The 310GK information is according to Grand Design when I asked them.

2) The MaxxAir fan(s) are the powered vents (not the AC) and are typically located above the Kitchen and in the bathroom. The MAxxAir is an upgraded fan (higher air flow/lower noise) over the standard fan. Some trailers have them in either (but not both) locations (generally the kitchen area. Other trailers have them in both locations. I have not found a rhyme or reason. I have seen it both ways on the same model and year trailers sitting next to each other.

Congratulations and enjoy your new trailer.
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome from Ocala!
    Scott and Jan Platt Ocala, FL
    Cameron(Son) & Chica(chihuahua)
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4X4, Crew Cab, Dually, Diesel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott and Jan View Post
    Congrats and welcome from Ocala!
    You are just up the road. We moved to Olde Mill Creek RV Resort in Umatilla yesterday. A nice place, looks to be very comfortable and nice location for our home base while we explore Florida over the next couple of months.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg