Thread: winter

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D2Reid View Post
    Nope!

Ordered the big propane tank, cleaned my skirts, sharpened my skis and checked my snowshoe straps.

Ready for Winter!

Gorgeous pic
    2019 Momentum 395
    2018 Ram 3500 DRW 4.10 AISIN

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went with the Ikon pass - going to try and head up to Montana, Wyoming and Utah for a nice big trip. Haven't had a chance to take our new Solitude out for anything longer than 3 nights in a row yet!
    Our Setup
    2018.5 Solitude 310-GK
    2012 Ford F-450

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsl View Post
    Went with the Ikon pass - going to try and head up to Montana, Wyoming and Utah for a nice big trip. Haven't had a chance to take our new Solitude out for anything longer than 3 nights in a row yet!
    I didn't know about the Ikon pass. It has some awesome destinations. I'll have to read more about the unlimited vs 5 day restrictions to see if it fits us. This will be our 5th year on the Vail Inc. Epic Pass. That also means 6 years of spending sub-freezing time in an RV for many months at a time. When you go for it, if you have questions about "winterizing" your RV let me know. I have lots of advice, only half of it is bad advice.
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    Gorgeous pic
    Yup great picture! Sometimes I long for those cold nights camping, setting by the campfire all warm and cozy, then I wake up!
    Recently since the past year and 3/4 camping, never had a campfire, too hot and too dry.
    Once a long time ago, we had a slip-in truck camper and camped in the snow at Lincoln State Park in Southern Ind. Park had the water shut off but had power. Kids had fun camping in the snow.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sounds awesome - do you travel with pets? We plan on taking our cat as usual, but definitely don't want her to freeze!
    Our Setup
    2018.5 Solitude 310-GK
    2012 Ford F-450

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's totally awesome!!!
    We have nothing to lose and a world to see...
    My website: HikerTrack
    Best 10 person tent: click here
    Best outdoor watches under 100: click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12