User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As of last Friday, we are at 157 sites reserved - and still have 7 months to go!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried to reserve today, and was told there are no more sites available. I'm on the waiting list. Was so looking forward to being there.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are officially on the waiting list also.....i believe there were 8 ahead of us.....was told they are doing there best to get us all in......
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)
    720w solar, 100/50 Victron scc

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are looking forward to joining in on our first ever rally. But we are experiencing a problem. It seems that Massy's Landing is having trouble with the reservations. The explanation I got was that people were signing up for the rally but did not have Grand Design rigs. They very politely took my name and number and told me they would call back. That was two days ago. Because I do not yet have a site number, I cannot yet sign up for the rally. Is anyone else having this problem?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trainspotter View Post
    We are looking forward to joining in on our first ever rally. But we are experiencing a problem. It seems that Massy's Landing is having trouble with the reservations. The explanation I got was that people were signing up for the rally but did not have Grand Design rigs. They very politely took my name and number and told me they would call back. That was two days ago. Because I do not yet have a site number, I cannot yet sign up for the rally. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Please be patient, It is true some owners of SOB (Some other brands) booked to take advantage of our group rate. At the time Massey's didn't have a way to verity they were Grand Design owners. We now have to go manually between Eventbrite and Massey's booking to sort out who's who. Please help us to help you, If you booked Massey's and didn't book on Eventbrite, please do so ASAP. If you booked on Eventbrite and not Massey's or are on the wait list please PM me. Again thank you for your patients, we are all volunteers, with jobs and family's, trying our best to bring you the biggest and best GD Rally next to Goshen.
    2022 Soitude 390RK-R GMC Denali
    Haoview camera system; Traxx automatic Water softer; RVLock V4.0 Keyless Entry; RV; Comfort System "Cheap Heat"; Dometic 510 Toilet; Eurgeen Small Dehumidifier; Bluonics RO water filter; AP 24-1002 Propane Tank Gas Level Indicator

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried booking 3 weeks ago and was told it was full and put on a waiting list. Fingers crossed I get a spot.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got in at site #50 and just made the 10 minute deadline on the eventbrite reservation! Good thing i type fast! LOL
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried to come in a day early but it was full????? Guess who ever is on site 50 will move...can't wait.
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are registered! First one!! Just bought our 2019 315 RLTS and sooooo excited to meet everyone!!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was on waiting list and got a call last week. Must have been quite a few cancellations. I was given 10 spots to pick from. So happy we got in. Just got our Solitude a month ago and loving it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast