User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are have site # 213 reserved for 10/5 to 10/7 and registered on EventBrite
    Mark & Cindy, York, PA
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 230RL (White)
    Curt A16 Hitch, Turning Point Swivel Pin Box, set to Swivel, with Curt Wedge
    2019 Ford F250 STX 6.2L with 4.30 Gears, SB CC SRW 4x4, 18" Wheels, 3192 Payload, 15,000 Towing Capacity, Fifth Wheel Prep & Camper Package, Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera, Factory Ordered
    Prev TV: 2016 F150 3.5L Supercab with 6.5' bed, 2167 payload, LT Tires, and Air Lift 5000 air bags set to 15lbs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vendor update!

Performance Braking will also be at the rally, and is offering a deal on the purchase and installation of their brake kits. If you are interested, please be sure to reach out to them ASAP to coordinate!

Kit costs include a $100 rally discount.

Tandem 7k disc brake kit: $1889
    Tandem 8k disc brake kit: $2039
    Triple 7k disc brake kit: $2471

Tandem 5.2k or 6k disc brake kit: $1600
    Triple 5.2k or 6k disc brake kit: $2050

Labor/installation charges are (these include a $200 discount):

Tandem axle: $800
    Triple axle: $1000

If anyone has questions, please call 405-626-7009 or email them at [email protected]!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rally T-Shirts now available for order!

Now's the time to order your rally gear! We've opened the link below for our first-ever GD RV Owners NE Rally tee shirts. You'll be able to select between two styles and pay for these on-line (no need for your Wagon Masters to collect the funds directly, yay)

This is our first time using this service, so please let us know if you run into any issues. The cutoff date to order is September 3rd, so don't delay. This will give the company time to print the shirts and mail them to me. Patti will bring these shirts to the rally and have them available for pick up at that time.

We'll also provide the order link to everyone via the Eventbrite mailing list. Be sure, if you haven't bought your Eventbrite ticket yet, to get that done, too. You don't want to miss any of the critical emails we'll be sending attendees in the next few weeks!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the rally! #GDRV4Life

https://www.customink.com/g/zbx0-00b9-vmhz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RV Comfort Systems has announced Rally special pricing for our attendees!

RV Comfort Systems has successfully engineered an electric heating option, an add-on assembly to any propane RV furnace, so today's RV'er can simply choose propane or electricity to heat the interior of the coach. Called the CheapHeat™ System, this unit is mounted directly downstream of the existing propane furnace and employs tungsten heating coils powered by 120 or 240-volts AC to provide the heat. The 12-volt DC fan motor on the furnace then pushes the heated air throughout the distribution ducting in the coach. It can be configured into three different wattage ratings, 1,800, 3,750 and 5,000 watts, depending on the shore power cord limitations.

They have also graciously donated one of their systems as a raffle prize, the proceeds of the raffle to go to our charity Moment of Peace Adventures!

Check out more information on their website at www.rvcomfortsystems.com!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are interested in attending this event. We will call Massey's Landing tomorrow to see if there is a site available or get on a standby list. Looks like fun and maybe learn a few things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We know many of you have voiced concern that you would like to attend, but Massey's Landing is full - we have some great news!

We are pleased to announce that we have secured additional sites at a nearby campground, Holly Lake Campsites, located a few miles down the road from Massey's Landing!(https://www.hollylakecampsites.com)

Holly Lake is a wooded campground that has offered a 25% discount to rally members who let them know that you are with Grand Design Rally. We will have shuttle service twice a day, once in the morning, and once in the evening, but it is close enough to drive should you decide to do so.

Once you have made your reservation at Holly Lake, please remember to purchase your ticket at http://gdnerally.eventbrite.com!

If you would like to make a reservation, please contact them at (800) 227-7170 to get the rally rate, and check them out online at https://www.hollylakecampsites.com/.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We’ve grown slightly from the first Northeast Rally
    Mike and Mary Beth, Hopatcong, NJ
    2015 Momentum 385th with MorRyde Independent Suspension and Disc Brakes
    2014 Dodge Dually
    2014 Harley Ultra Limited (Big Mike's)
    2015 Indian Chieftain (Mary Beth's)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still waiting on a list of vendors and who may be doing installs of products......gotta get the purse strings loose! LOL
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)
    720w solar, 100/50 Victron scc

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sounds like fun. May have to plan for this next year. It would be cool to meet a horde of GD owners instead of the handful I found at the local campground we stay at.
    2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT CCSB 4x4 6.2 gasser 3.73 E locker
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 285BHS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheap Heat Loving it

I installed the Cheap heat system over the winter as we are going full time. Set up at Masseys in Delaware April 4th, the weather was so cool we used the heat system till mid May. I like it better then LP, the heat seams more even. Out electric is not metered so we spent nothing extra for heat. Had I needed to use LP for 6 weeks, I'm sure I'd spent $100s on LP. It was a little bit of a bear to install, but the support team either answered the phone or returned my call in short order. I was trying to not pull the furnace, should have pulled it from the git go. Take pics as you unwire, makes putting it back in so much easier. I gave up trying to fish wires up the wall by the thermostat, and mounted the selector switch under the breaker panel in the hutch. We'll be at the Goshen Rally and North East Rally. If you want to see the install behind the wall let me know and I'll schedule a time to meet and show you and answer questions. Only wish I'd had a deal they are offering to us now, I paid full price and completely happy with system.

Quote Originally Posted by orcusomega View Post
    RV Comfort Systems has announced Rally special pricing for our attendees!

RV Comfort Systems has successfully engineered an electric heating option, an add-on assembly to any propane RV furnace, so today's RV'er can simply choose propane or electricity to heat the interior of the coach. Called the CheapHeat™ System, this unit is mounted directly downstream of the existing propane furnace and employs tungsten heating coils powered by 120 or 240-volts AC to provide the heat. The 12-volt DC fan motor on the furnace then pushes the heated air throughout the distribution ducting in the coach. It can be configured into three different wattage ratings, 1,800, 3,750 and 5,000 watts, depending on the shore power cord limitations.

They have also graciously donated one of their systems as a raffle prize, the proceeds of the raffle to go to our charity Moment of Peace Adventures!

Check out more information on their website at www.rvcomfortsystems.com!
    2022 Soitude 390RK-R GMC Denali
    Haoview camera system; Traxx automatic Water softer; RVLock V4.0 Keyless Entry; RV; Comfort System "Cheap Heat"; Dometic 510 Toilet; Eurgeen Small Dehumidifier; Bluonics RO water filter; AP 24-1002 Propane Tank Gas Level Indicator

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast